Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant, Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us

Go down

What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant,  Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us Empty Re: What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant, Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:45

sparrow i agree fully rick is the best he also has a great way of explaining government bs.

propat

Back to top Go down

What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant,  Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us Empty Re: What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant, Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:42

Yes, I saw that on New Years Eve. Kudos for that too....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:42

Dont forget about Ron James he slammed VAC on his X mas special. In addition he has a weeking TV series starting when the 9 JAN 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:41

probably...but he is the best and loves us soldiers. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:39

yaaaaa sparrow ya just might be barkin up the wrong tree their i think.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:35

Agreed propat but I do have a crush on that Mercer fella. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 11:30

well i really need all the info to make it a good one sparrow i really dont want to send one without the actual facts.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:47

i think i will send rick an email after i get the deal.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:33

And you can hold caucas meetings at the Hamilton Legion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:30

Nav, I think Rick Mercer would make a great Prime Minister and you the Chief of the Defence Staff! Sparrow

Back to top Go down

What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant,  Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us Empty What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant, Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:17

What We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant,  Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us 13-38-01bWhat We Need Here Now Is A Rick Mercer Rant,  Peter Mansbridge To Get A Leak On The Settlement And For Stephen Harper To Do The Right Thing By Us Harper-mans23-060919

Sparrow
Personally, I think Rick Mercer should be our Prime Minister!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum