Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You

3 posters

Go down

The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You Empty Re: The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 21:52

My I humbly ad my gratitude for your personnel sacrifice of us all going back a very long time, god work!

Back to top Go down

The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You Empty Re: The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 20:29

Thank you Dennis.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 10 Jan 2013, 20:24

Same here, merci Denis for all the life sacrifice you and your familly had to endure, words are not enough, Patrick.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Thu 10 Jan 2013, 18:40

Thank you so much Dennis for all you have done. I am sure you are glad to see the light at the end of this tunnel. Thanks to Peter and the legal team for all the hard work.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Truck Thu 10 Jan 2013, 18:22

Just a big thank you to Dennis, and Peter (good coaching)
May we all rest a little bit better soon.

DFW2T

2 Truck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 17:59

Thank-you so very much DENNIS...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 17:40

thanks Dennis
chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 17:29

Is that the Hamilton Legion behind him, Sparrow, All Hail Dennis, I Love Peter

Back to top Go down

The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You Empty The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 16:58

The Soldier Behind The Lines - Dennis Manuage Lead Plaintiff Simply Thank You B97130608Z.120130109141741000G9I236N0.11

“To live a life fulfilled reflect on the things you have with gratitude.”

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down