Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small enterprise

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

small enterprise Empty Re: small enterprise

Post by peep Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:10

Hum... Zombie hamsters, could be a good movie!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:07

Peeps, only if you give me a Finders Fee with a receipt so I can claim it on my 2012 Taxes!

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:05

Hey, good advertising!
And they grow to 20lbs here.
Can I use that on my business sign?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:55

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THOSE HAMSTERS ALONE PEEPS! NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!
small enterprise 128680041269951490

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:49

I had 3 kids at a Pte and 4 by my Cpl. I ran a hobby farm as a tax right off. I averaged 5800.00 income tax return a year.

Now I've moved up in the world and run a tactical Gibnut hunting adventure in Belize. But mostly I just lay on the hammock and watch the sun rise and fall. This money will make a big difference.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:48

Go for it killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:47

Thanks Georges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:45

Buttom line IF IT'S DUM AND IT WORK's IT IS NOT DUM!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:44

Yup, start off slow, no stress, if thing go well and sales are good to hell with CPP, if you really want to keepCPP give chair to your kids or conterbalance the incom whit employees or upgrade your equipemnt, buy a biulding for the enterprise ect... A good accountent really helps and is taxes deductable!!!!! The big advantage we have here is the possibility to have a buisiness, no need for big incums, in other words find a good pass time and get all the avanteges of having a enterprise. Note: get a good accountent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:28

Georges since my release, I took stained glass and fused glass classes with my husband and we have come to have a passion for it. It is something that you can work on in the basement and leave it when you get tired and in pain and work at our own pace. To date, we have only made gifts for family and friends but is this something we should consider. Our only concern is the implications that this my affect my cpp d and sisip ltd like one step forward and two backwards. We certainly would not make sustainable income as it is time consuming and a novelty item. Any thoughts. Thanks
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:21

With CCPD in Quebec, according to your prestations you can make about 1400$ a month before they start cutting you back, every case is different, call they will gladly give you the info. I have a friend that started dilivering dog food to amimal lover, once every two weeks he dilivers dog food!!!! truck belongs to bisseness and he gets all of advanteges. Keep it simple, do not want to get rich, only it give you something to consentrate on and a purpus to live.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger660 Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:58

George, I am also from the Québec province and you just gave me an idea. I play golf and I repair my own golf clubs. I could start a small business to repair golf clubs. Do you have an internet address to help me with this, where I could find information about small business in Québec. thank you.

And I am also worry about how could that effect my disability pension? Supreme could you answer that please. thank you. Joe.

tiger660
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger660 Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:37

what about if you are getting a disability pension from CPP or QPP! you are not suppose to work right!!!

tiger660
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 18:25

It's great time for any of you, start somthing simple like a back yard car wash, a small and heater garage is all you need to get started. Use your imagination guy a tracteur and blow snow! Anything goes!!!!!

Back to top Go down

small enterprise Empty Smart!

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 18:00

georges dumont wrote:As some of you know I have a small deer farm. Small enterprise, it's not a profitable one and I actually loose some out of pocket money every year. But having a small enterprise permits me to have a 300000$ gain in capital right's, I can deduct all taxes on all items I buy for the enterprise. I can deduct 20% heating bills, internet, my truck is in the bessinus so I deduct truck on 6 years plus I regain all taxes. Computeur is deducuctable and a hole lots more. Sence it is not profitable it reduces my income and will continue to receive sisip.
Maybe some of you out there could use this to help recover the most out of the forcomming money.

I like this Georges, my dad has a very wise friend I met 6-7 years ago. While we were having a coffee he advised me of one big thing. It was EVERYONE in Canada should make a home based business for tax write off purposes. This is very wise even without the clawback scenario. One important element is to make sure your business is always in the red to a certain point as well. NEVER make alot of money and if you do then and say your ship sails for some reason and your little business booms to great proportions its then time to put it in your spouses name or other family member or go right off any benefits. Anyway, I know a guy who has two business's one is a small manufacturing company with himself and an employee he knows. His second is a consulting company that his first business pays to the second business for services. I do not know the internal wiring of how he does it, but its legit and works. THought I would share that with you folks. But Georges you have the right idea with what you said. Offset the tax's being paid. Its not illegal, just do your research and CYA (cover your ass) and its all roses. Good job Georges

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next