Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have silence once more and it moves me, thank you too all that fought the fight

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have silence once more and it moves me, thank you too all that fought the fight - Page 2 Empty DO NOT LET UP ......THE MISSION TO HALIFAX WAS SUCCESSFUL ....ASK ANYONE THAT WENT!

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 07:51

Open letter to another Great Veteran Steve RR

Dear RR,

Firstly RR as you have in the past send, your above letter exactly as it is to Judge Barnes. I know he is reading them. Do it priority post . Base on what Judge Barnes said and his facial reactions he didn't not for one minute buy into that only 15 people are unhappy. I will tell you I believe that is all (15 unhappy emails) that the MC GOT EMAILS from.

I am one of the people that begged people to show up. Sparrow went over the top to get the message out. The people that show up did amazingly. Your words were spoken and there isn't any doubt about the pain out here No doubt. I am the soldier that asked Judge Barnes to check out this site if he wanted a true feeling of the struggles of veterans.

I will say Justice Barnes is as much as he can be in our Corner!

We have been fighting so long so long and we are all tired. Robbie Royal please do not get lost in the smoke! We won We won ....We will get all that is owed to us minus taxes and a small percentage for legal fees.

Rags and others knows we should have got damages that would have taken years longer.

The passion, the dedication, the pride and the pain was well represented and i know you for one would have been in tears like I was over and over for 2 days and felt that "We got the message out" .

Wait for JB ruling you will hear loud and clear we Won!

I am writing Peter Mackay again this morning and asking him to pay the legal fees and I BEG EVERY VETERAN TO DO THE SAME ONE MORE EMAIL AND CALL YOUR MP ....JUST LEAVE A VOICE MAIL THAT TAKES 1 MINUTE

BZ MEN BZ

Last edited by 1onlyWish on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 08:00; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : BZ)

Back to top Go down

I have silence once more and it moves me, thank you too all that fought the fight - Page 2 Empty I have silence once more and it moves me, thank you too all that fought the fight

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 07:12

I too have voiced my displeasure in how the legal representation has been conducted and yet I receive emails and phone calls questioning my loyalty to this Class Action. Up to two weeks ago I was asked to speak for the class by many others in this very FORUM. I had to turn down a certain individuals offer to pay for hotel and flight on behalf of his organization to speak to the Court as I seriously am not doing very well health wise. Just recently I was asked by our legal team to stop slamming them and the ideal solution was asking me to cease and desist. Up until days prior to the so called “settlement hearings” I was told to seek appropriate legal counsel if I was so incensed at how things are being conducted. Steve White and Ron Cundall are the only two individuals that from day one have never swayed from their initial views on the Class Action. I am at odds with our legal representation not because they have not given us a chance to win hell no, I am at odds because I do not believe that I or many others have been given any disclosure on what is and will be expected in any aspect of this suit. Why the hell should we be hearing from BigRex (god bless you brother you have many good sides) or Val (seriously detailed individual and props to you) and Patrick who I knew was intent on getting it done right. When our lead team said handle it wholy fack I didn’t think they meant everything. I have seen members post their displeasure and receive most commonly from others stop, you won, what have you loss, think, do not get people going, why so angry, you got to chill man, your upsetting people and so on. Well to those that want to complain please do and to those that do not want to hear it shut your eyes move your mouse over that section of the thread and continue on your merry way.
Over 12000 views on the thread (Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center) and not all are happy. I live in Petawawa and it is a huge area full of disabled veterans and I can damn well tell you that more than 15 are very displeased with the current situation caused by the class action. They are happy they will eventually get paid and I agree but they like me also know that if they had jumped down the throat of McInnes Cooper or the GOC this would have crashed and burned and we all would have been fucked Royally. So there it is folks 15 people my ass, literally thousands of silent voices admitting afraid to speak out once more because of the humiliation, segregation, being diagnosed by a culture that sees it’s veterans as over paid and money mongers.
I sat in Tim Hortons and listened to a friend speak about a refugee camp they had to watch over and while the rules of engagement had not been defined to a clear and precise order, they had to watch as young men where forcefully ripped away from the refugee camp, loaded on trucks never to be seen again, and when the story was finished, he calmly said that is how I feel about the class action, no damn rules of engagement, here we sit waiting for clarity once more. A table of over 15 men young and old cheered amen brother. Many stories where told that day and I even offered the story about being held captive for 10 days, and all be it we did not see any great danger other than having tanks pointing their barrels at us or the arty battery that has us locked in. The odd shooting of the French soldiers attached to us while protecting our soft skined vehicles I expressed the feeling of being caged up like an animal, you had your teeth and claws but eventually you come to the realization that you where going to die by virtue that your teeth and claws could not combat the steel trap you were in. Yes it was sad and a few tears had the boys feeling how utterly defenseless and vulnerable we are as humans but not as soldiers. The will to fight reigns strong in our blood and when the battle is over win or lose we always had a voice that said we win or we lose, I don't see that here, I see acceptance and that is a fair cry closer to ROE's for me and many other.
I had a buddy come on here maybe almost two weeks back and he voiced his opinion and was quickly dismissed as an imposture assuming a new identity of some past disgruntled member, you damn assholes this guy at 27 gave LIMB and FACE for country and some of you ripped out his soul, for 6 days I have had to keep him in a better place far from here, his message to YOU, Thank you.
My message to you enjoy it and God Bless My Country and The VETERAN, proud to have served with any of you.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2