Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Barnes I had a dream. Delusions of Grandeur

3 posters

Go down

Justice Barnes  I had a dream. Delusions of Grandeur Empty Re: Justice Barnes I had a dream. Delusions of Grandeur

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:21

Peep, don't forgot to mention the lack of help/info about tax concerns when they have one of Atlantic Canada's best Tax Attorneys

Back to top Go down

Justice Barnes  I had a dream. Delusions of Grandeur Empty Re: Justice Barnes I had a dream. Delusions of Grandeur

Post by peep Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:42

I stand corrected.

I applaud you Law Firm for answering Denise's call and fighting for him till May 2012.

For that I am truly thankful for the job you did for him and the starting of the class.

I stand by the remainder of my comments.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:33

I love the deal, today I checked my bank and yesterday there it was, a ltd deposit, a deposit that would not be there if Dennis and General Peter Driscoll were not at the helm. Out of a sign of respect, every time you take any of that money just pause, and sing that tune ' Dont stop believing by Journey''

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:08

no you are right Maggie but he should to put legal fees back into negotiations so GOC pays some or all

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Thu 21 Feb 2013, 10:55

He doesn't have to rule against the proposal to change the legal fees.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 21 Feb 2013, 10:32

You promised "we and our families would be happy with the deal"
-Then you kept us in the dark
-Then you took the first tax update offer and did not appeal
-Then you completed the deal without ever asking the advice of one class member
-You kept everything secret as long as you could
-Then you wrote us a ultra short brief full of confusion and gave us no time to respond to you.It was clear we all did not understand, but you made no effort to clarify what you wrote.
-Our only recourse was to travel 1000's of miles and speak to the Judge at the last moment.
-You did not care that most of us can not travel and with your millions, you never offered to help the class have their only voice, since you took away all our other opportunities.
-then you gave your speech before ours, to suppress many of us when we talked.
Then lastly the truth came out from the GOC. We had be raped.

Shame on you.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Justice Barnes  I had a dream. Delusions of Grandeur Empty Justice Barnes I had a dream. Delusions of Grandeur

Post by Ex Member Thu 21 Feb 2013, 07:54

Judge Barnes is the last guy who can kick ass and take names.

Lets have faith that he realizes this deal isn't fair for the class and decides to say NO! If he writes in his brief , "I have ruled to turn down this settlement  because after studying the legal fees requested,I realized the these lawyers representing 7500 Vets must be suffering from delusions of grandeur and couldn't possibility be looking out for best interests of their clients.
Slamming down his fist, Justice Barnes,with a high pitched holler says,  "A lawyer's work in a law suit  is responsible for about 5 percent of the outcome; the remaining 95 percent depends on the truth.  Gentleman the truth here is that you and your firm will get rich and the veterans will get Jack sh#t after they pay fees that are so far beyond reasonable as to be considered grossly excessive. Come back with a reasonable agreement that reflects well on the integrity of the legal profession. Do it quick and stop wasting everyone time."

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down