Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an idea about our SISIP refunds so please react accordingly.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have an idea about our SISIP refunds so please react accordingly. Empty Re: I have an idea about our SISIP refunds so please react accordingly.

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:39

Hey you crazy buggers I love the Roll Call idea Davey, said straight up brother,
RobbieRoyal, here, over but never out

Back to top Go down

I have an idea about our SISIP refunds so please react accordingly. Empty Re: I have an idea about our SISIP refunds so please react accordingly.

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:32

. 1-800- 565-0701 If you want the actual facts call and talk to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:41

Exactly Dave...I get up in the a.m. and check right away. I feel its the support of comrades in arms that is the best medicine here. People from a very special group that share info and help each other sort out their lives. I'm hooked.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:06

I agree Dave, because of CSAT, I can still feel like I am contributing something to the greater good, even though I am no longer able to serve or even work.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:06

Good morning Steve RR , Sapper , Ron , & Bigrex ,

It is with Great Respect to you all , that i for one would not have a great day without checking in here each & every morning , just like Roll Call .............

Thank - you all for being here guy's , it truly makes my day , every day ....

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7.......Comradeship never die's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 07:08

Just a waste for anyone to start the day that way bigrex I am almost at a breaking point with all of this but no where done with CSAT tons of great people here and all of us need to be here so with that it is a good day

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 09 Apr 2013, 06:28

yes, because lately, even the most kindly worded and intelligently written posts have been twisted and used against us, if the content is to do anything other than suck up to Dennis Manuge and the legal team. Especially when his supporters, start threads like "FNG", spouting such hate and willful ignorance, that it actually killed a few brain cells to read it.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 05:57

Yeah sounds like a plan Dave I forgot how things can become twisted and thrown back into ones face, sometimes I need to be reminded of that, thanks buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 19:27

Hi Steve ( RobbieRoyal )

After having a lengthy discussion with Ron ( TeenTitan ) a little earlier today , i believe for myself anyway ,i'm going to send my personal letter's to the Prime Minister & The Minister of Nat.Def. without stopping off at CSAT only to get negative flack when it concerns how all this pertains to my family of ......7.......i think i'm going to keep it between the PM & the MND
only .

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7.......keeping it a little personal & not for public criticism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 18:56

Ok so we go with the individual letters, should we post here first for vetting and approval or just go and do the business?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 16:08

Just let me keep my feathers ~ I care about all you Vets. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 08 Apr 2013, 14:10

I think everyone has their own story. A 'form' email is just dull to the senses of the recipient. A personal email about your situation will, IMO, have a better impact and maybe a better result.

Sparrow have to admit you are turning into one hell of a digger for nuggets of info. Thanks for helping the CSAT community!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:21

I think that a long letter with a story from everyone sent daily until someone gets sick of us or wants a meeting say at the "Hill" to address our concerns, just a though but we all are invested in this and therefor this should be a team effort. i am open for any other ideas or theories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:30

What is the plan RR ~ are we going to put together a letter as a group or send indivually ~ which ever would be most effective ~ we should get some points together on csat to include in the letters prior to sending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:24

Thank you Sparrow hope these folks like to read lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next