Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decision level??

Go down

Decision level?? Empty Re: Decision level??

Post by bigrex Wed 17 Apr 2013, 10:26

I'm glad I could help. You should maybe print them off and let your medical care team read them, and let them judge for themselves. It will need to be done anyways if you decide to appeal if VAC tries to lowball your percentage, because you'll likely require letters from them for the board.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 17:22

hey man...did not see your reply until now.. thanks for the heads up..will read

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 16 Apr 2013, 17:10

Brayon. You need to read the responses left in your previous thread.. We cannot tell you what you should or could expect from VAC, but if you go to the link that I provided, it lists a the level of symptoms and the corresponding disability percentage. So if you compare your symptoms, ie frequency of panic attacks associated with your anxiety disorder, and the charts provided, you can estimate the level of disability you may be awarded. Unfortunately this is the best we can do.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Decision level?? Empty Decision level??

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 17:02

Good day,

I have been diagnosed with an "anxiety disorder not otherwise specified(subthreshold PTSD). I have been assessed at the Ottawa Royal and they determined it is due to my stressful events from my 2nd Afghan tour. I have alot of irritability and have extreme high standards of work in my civilian work for no reason. I am currently receiving therapy to help cope with my emotions and all that gaz. Today I just found out that my file is at step 3, the decision level. Would anyone here tell me what can I expect for an Anxiety disorder onset my 2nd tour? Thank you so much..

Le Brayon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down