Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has MC received your confirmed letter?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has MC received your confirmed letter? Empty Re: Has MC received your confirmed letter?

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 09:23

That is an easy answer Rucksack031 because in the ole days they had to lick the stamps so they charged by the lick, now a days they just peel and stick, lol

Back to top Go down

Has MC received your confirmed letter? Empty Re: Has MC received your confirmed letter?

Post by rucksack031 Wed 01 May 2013, 12:13

Well I just recieved my rebate cheque from canada post for my reg letter being deliverd late only 5 days to get here go figure, how can one part of the government admint wrong doing and repay in 5 days and others take decades just boggels ones mind. tks canada post rucksack 031 over but never out.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:13

I heard back from MC today and they also confirmed that they got mine, so now it is just waiting for the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Tue 30 Apr 2013, 09:59

I sent mine back to the law firm two weeks ago by registered mail,

Canada Post logged it in as being mailed officially a week later, not the day of posting !

It was still not delivered as of today's date, and Canada Post cannot confirm delivery or say they lost it for another week and a half !!!

A confirmation call to the law firm this am, confirms it has been received and entered..
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 08:19

What a waste of funds, I send mine back with a regular stamp. It only takes 5 - 7 days in total from Ontario. I also sent a friend in Halifax a B Day card and received it in 6 days. Both letters where sent at the exacted same time and date. Why give Canada Post extra money. I has sent packages regular post and some prior post to NFLD and the regular post arrived earlier go figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 29 Apr 2013, 18:43

I just got mine, and sent it out registered today. Done my bit, now its waiting time. But my LTD was started YAY
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 18:13

demgt, do you still have your canada post receipt, if this was registered and not received and or sign for from MC, I would be all over canada post , that's what you payed for, that's their responsibility to get it there, and have a confirm signature upon arrival. Did you contact canada post about this?

Back to top Go down

Post by derngt Mon 29 Apr 2013, 17:57

Ha Disney,,,The same thing happened to me. I paid 18 dollars to get it priority post with signature and it didnt arrive. Canada Post has no idea where it is. So I ended up Faxing my information to the lawyers today. Now I have to send in a claim to get my money back... If anyone needs to fax here is the info

Our fax number is 506-857-4095 but to avoid long distance charges if you called from 902, you could also fax it to 902-425-6350 and put it to the attention of Annette Hartlen Twisted Evil

derngt
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 13:50

So I called MC to confirm if they have received my letter or not maybe some one did not sign for it or it is possibly lost due to canada post and of course no one will answer my questions I just get sent to vioce mail SO FAR, it is very frustrating, I can see why some people are up set with the law firm and it's position at this time of not answering any Questions, some very basic question and some more detailed ones also (They are very busy trying to get this all finished FACT! ). I do not get how in this day and age of computers why a large company like manulife and our lawyers are going to take so long in getting the money out to those who it is owed to, if it ends up taking 6 months in the end I will be quite surprised and it will only be because of missing paper work and missing people. The fact is that the people who had all there paper work up to date and to be fare those released first will be done first the ones who have issues will be held up so it will not be easy as I well know but we all have to breath and relax it will come.

No more guessing those who were released first get it first, seem to be the logical way for manulife to keep the house in order, is this possible ? I think So.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 12:53

Sent mine back on the 17 of Apr registered mail it has not made it their yet I called canada post and the person said that it is not a time delivery service ....LOL no shit but they say on the site that a letter takes 2-4 days I for one will give them the automatic + or - but 8 buisness days, I only sent it registered mail to have that confermation that it made it to the MC office and for no other reason.

Thanks canada post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 09:08

Well I finally got an email notice to let me know that they got it..Thanks Rucksack for the advice on registereing to get the emails..((:

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:23

Disney 180 this may help ref confirmation on your letter back to MC it happen to myself you can call the 1-800 number like i did and the lady from canada post was able to give me the name over the phone, the next thing she told me to do was go back in an enter the tracking number again so i did she then said go scroll down a bit and sign up for e-mail alerts and enter your e-mail address and check off both boxes beside it which i did the lady was great so i got 2 emails back one confirming letter recieved the second e-mail confirmed signature with the person name on it, she explained it may show recieved from the tracking number but not who signed for it, give this a try. And while i had her on the phone i explained mine was deliverd 2 days late and now i am recieving a cheq for 16.87 back from can post within 7 days, so it cost me zero for once ye ha. rucksack031 over but never out
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 11:28

Phoned Canada Post and now have to contact MC to see if they actaully got it as they think it just wasn't scanned. I have to wait for a month to put in a claim and I don't want to wait that long so hopefully MC will respond to say that they did in fact get my confirmation.

Thanks for everyone answering me..

Cheers
Disney

Last edited by Disney180 on Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 11:17

Sent it out registered Mail on Thurs. 18 April , 2013

Received / Signed for :::: Mon . 22 April , 2013 , in the am .

No Problem ..............

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7....... waitin for Manulife...........soon...........very soon........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 10:48

disney, I believe there is a 1 - 800 number within your tracking number you can call, they should be able to answer any concerns you may have with ref : to your returned Letter to MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next