Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by peep Tue 14 May 2013, 14:19

Asked SISIP if I should cancel a trip to go see my Mom for a month, and they said to go. MC will notify members as the check goes out but not before mid to late June.

This sure does not go with what is happening.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 14:13

speculations.... not happening

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 14 May 2013, 14:09

MC should not be dictating who gets paid when, if that is true. They have no right to hold that power over the class.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 14:04

Enough fooling around, where's that damn app!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 14 May 2013, 14:04

so what your saying is the 214 low number came from MC, not SISIP?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 12:14

Do you really think the cheques have been sent out yet? MC has no incentive to get us those cheques this soon. I talked to my SISIP rep and she informed me that MC sends them a random list of names of which SISIP then works on to send back to MC so MC can send out cheques.

From what I have read of other peoples posts is that there are many different stories coming from SISIP. So given that the story keeps changing then there is a cover up somewhere and they are decieving us. I feel that MC is in cahoots with them and do not have our best interests in mind. How hard is it to send out a list to every member stating when they will recieve a cheque? Why are they hiding this from us? Why is there a random picking of claims being done? None of this makes sence and is absolutely irrational. If I were dealing with an addict I would expect this kind of behaviour but from two professional organizations?

Something is definately wrong and somebody or somebodies should get fired!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 12:10

Come on , CSAT , does not anyone have any intel! If those cheques went out Friday someone , somewhere has received something!

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Tue 14 May 2013, 11:37

I'm tired already ~ My yappy dogs keep barking at god know what....and like an idiot i run to the door thinking its the Purolator truck... I don't think I can handle six months of this. It driving me insane. But on the bright side, I'll get lots of exercise.
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines Empty Anything yet? Anyone??

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 11:20

See Subject Smile Very Happy cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 10:55

...or bladder...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 10:47

Time to get on the roof with a box of beer and a lawn chair to wait for the puralator truck. The problem with this is, I drink the beer pass out and roll off the roof it's a good thing I have enought fat to protect me. I hope my cheque come soon before I'm a alcholholic or I break something besides my ladder. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 08:19

Laughing

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 08:17

Chances are 100 percent someone will receive their cheque today if Peter is correct and mailed them on Friday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 21:08

Nav ~ someone's at the front door for you Very Happy
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines 224401_443659995670588_1193673383_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 19:14

Thanks Peep's. No one ever said, this was going to be easy.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next