Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What am I entitled too with the claw back and ltd ?

2 posters

Go down

What am I entitled too with the claw back and ltd ? Empty Re: What am I entitled too with the claw back and ltd ?

Post by Guest Sun 26 May 2013, 20:49

Hurry up an wait Hab, it'll come!!

Back to top Go down

What am I entitled too with the claw back and ltd ? Empty Re: What am I entitled too with the claw back and ltd ?

Post by Hab2013 Sun 26 May 2013, 14:41

Thanks trooper !!! Appreciate it
Hab2013
Hab2013
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May 2013, 14:37

Hab2013, You will receive retro from July 2005 to Oct 2012, plus cola, plus interest, plus 3.27% top up.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 26 May 2013, 14:25

ok just when you said it was not pensionable,which is wording VAC uses when denying a claim. Trust me I've read the word too many times.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hab2013 Sun 26 May 2013, 14:09

Bigrex I do collect vac pension and I do expect something from the class action and yes I have been in contact with MC , the question is the ltd that I have been receiving from sisip since October would it be retro all the way from 2005?
Hab2013
Hab2013
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 26 May 2013, 14:02

if Iread correctly, you do NOT collect a VAC pension? If this correct, then you are not part of the class, as the only money that is being returned, is the amount deducted for a VAC pension. No VAC means no illegal clawback means no refund. I hate being harsh, but I don't want you sitting around, wating for a cheque that will never come.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May 2013, 10:57

If you were receiving sisip payments in 2005, you are entitled to whatever the amount of clawback was taken, by sisip, in respect to the DVA amount taken by sisip for 24 Months. If you are found to be TPI by sisip, and or zero sum, you may be entitled to retro back to 2005, and maybe reinstated by sisip.

Back to top Go down

What am I entitled too with the claw back and ltd ? Empty What am I entitled too with the claw back and ltd ?

Post by Hab2013 Sun 26 May 2013, 09:12

I have been release since July 2005 with PTSD and I'm new to these process, I would like someone to explain what am I supposed to get money wise , the clawback I kind of understand that they removed the CPPD , the CF pension and other income(that I don't have never work since) and VAC will not be touch cause its not pensionable to my understanding. So now this is what I do not understand, is the ltd be retro from July 2005 ( in my case) and if so would it be part of the 75% clawback ??? If the ltd is retro is that mean they have to paid back from July 2005 to October 2012?
Hab2013
Hab2013
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down