Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Halifax meet and greet

Go down

Possible Halifax meet and greet Empty Re: Possible Halifax meet and greet

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 08:21

Damn I'd love that big Rex but it is a ton of mileage for me as well, hope you get some bites I believe we have all become good friends the way it is suppose to be.

Back to top Go down

Possible Halifax meet and greet Empty Possible Halifax meet and greet

Post by bigrex Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:40

My CM was worried that I have fallen into a funk over the last year, so she set up weekly visits from an OT. The OT is trying to bring back some sort of normalcy to my life, a structured day, just so I don't sleep or surf (as in the web) my life away. One of the things she suggested is being socialized again, since being released and unable to work, I have pretty much segregated myself from all my old friends and colleagues. I told he of my time on here, and she suggested trying to meet with some of the other members for coffee, and maybe try to set up a weekly or bi-weekly get together.

I know many did this in Halifax in Feb after the court hearing, but after sitting in those chairs all day, it took all I could give to get home and lie down. So if anyone in the Halifax area is interested, let me know and we can set up a time and place agreeable to all. Even Dennis is invited, if he reads this, we will simply exclude SISIP from the conversation.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum