Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those awaiting delivery of July cheques...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For those awaiting delivery of July cheques... Empty Re: For those awaiting delivery of July cheques...

Post by turbo Sat 13 Jul 2013, 13:59

Just a heads up I got an email from DHL today saying I had a international delivery they couldn't deliver. I do live outside Canada so I checked it out through Dhl it is a fraud do not open it virus attached.DHL will not send an email. Like I said just a heads up

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

For those awaiting delivery of July cheques... Empty Re: For those awaiting delivery of July cheques...

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Wed 10 Jul 2013, 13:13

Ok lets say we might get it by Aug and for those of us above and beyond til nov.  Well I'm very happy to hear this good news but I am wondering, do you think I'll have enough to get a paint job on my old car LOL.   These numbers talked about - I've never ever had those numbers.  Too busy feeding my family during the dark ages. OH HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN. Very Happy
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 21:02

thanks wov....I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 19:40

Sparrow.....if you call them first thing in the morning and tell them you will pick it up.....they should accommodate you. I have done this before and it worked great but it was with UPS. Purolator has done this to me a few times before, pretend that they knock or that they have been over when it's not so.
You would need there exact phone number (not toll free one), and make sure you are there when they open and ask your husband, while waiting for you to stop all Purolator ding bat from leaving there court yard.
I would park my car right across there lane......lol.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 18:47

O2 I wish it so ~ Purolator has messed up my delivery. Tracked it today on line, all day, it said envelope was on Purolator truck this morning ~ then I checked at 5:30pm and it said "Delayed due to missed delivery" ~ WTF ~ I was home all day waiting, no notice was left ~ someone is not doing their job at Purolator ~ hubby and I rush over to Purolator depot and arrive at 6pm just in time for the union clerk to lock the door on my face and ignore my tapping on the window (by this point maybe more than a tap)  ~ called the toll free number and they tell me Purolator will attempt again tomorrow ~ If only Navrat were here this would never have happened Evil or Very Mad

p.s. I have appointments tomorrow with lawyer to hand over the house keys and sign legal docs and also the final walk through on our home so not sure how this is going to pan out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 18:24

It'll come to u via O2's neck a da woods now Sparrow!! Lol 'trust me!! Hahahahahahahahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 15:19

I as able to get the tracking number from MC as we are closing on our house this Thursday and wanted to be certain we would be able to retrieve it while still at this location. Funny thing that the tracking history shows is that Purolator routed the envelope to Cornwall, Ontario in error and then sent it back to Montreal for resorting ~ but it is presently in Kingston on a Purolator truck somewhere..Very Happy where's navrat when you need him to hound the trucks...lol....

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger660 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 15:17

Hello everyone, I am from Valleyfield Québec and mine came in yesterday morning, but I was not home, therefore I had to go pick it up downtown this afternoon.

tiger660
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 13:36

Hey Wynterowl, Hope it comes soon. I'm in your neck of the woods and curious on how long it will take from NS. to here. Keep us informed when it come. Congrats.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:20

Here in Pembroke, ON... Tis Tuesday, and still no sign of the truck... yet... guess I will just have to wait some more... Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:56

Got the cheque this afternoon, It was good to get it in my hands after this long wait. Hope others get theirs as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:41

Sparrow, drove through Kingston yesterday on the way to Ottawa. Got a call this afternoon from Purolator saying they had a envelope for me but could not deliver to a post office box. Sure glad I completed all the address verification for the lawyer, to bad who ever sends this stuff out from their office does not know that it needed to go registered mail so I would get it. Know it is in a town 50 miles away and I am here in Ontario 2,800 miles away. Perhaps if we would have paid them a bit more they would understand about how to send priority post, registered via mail. They got the last two correspondence to me right but when it comes to the one that mattered they fail. If anyone else has a Box Number has their address rather than a physical street address suggest you get things clarified with MC. But hey on the bright side at least my money is in BC. Ha ha
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:32

Waiting for Purolator truck presently ~ Ontario, Kingston. Will advise when it arrives and for those wondering about the taxes I can advise that as well via pm.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:23

It must have been sent out last friday
'cause i had my this afternoon too cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:09

thank you every body YES i will take a beer is true sapper very hard and i hope you will have a check next month for you Have a great day

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next