Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reasons for delays in receiving retro

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reasons for delays in receiving retro Empty Re: Reasons for delays in receiving retro

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 01 Oct 2013, 18:36

Bought a box of Old style cans today...just like the old days. Good simple Pilsner. So is the app coming friday now and the packages coming out monday? Or what. Can't seem to get an answer on here. Just more speculation. HMM.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Reasons for delays in receiving retro Empty Re: Reasons for delays in receiving retro

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 18:20

I am stock piling kegs of Laker beer and a secure satellite link to patch into CSAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:42

I've already stocked up on chocolate pudding bombs and hives of yellow-jackets around the house...give me your best shot new world order. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:34

Hey now...once a sapper, always a sapper. Shovel in hand, ready to dig in the big guns. The US shit storm is beginning again, and we will all be screwed. We need a SCOP kit with revetments. I think i'll buy a new toy for the occasion. Is the Carl Gustav still used? Hold-fast...out.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 12:21

If Sapper can't bail out the US government, we're all doomed! Good thing that we all have military backgrounds and know how to survive...well, the rich did it to themselves, it looks good on them...maybe we can form a team to loot the 1% houses and start our own government...oh geez, if Sapper gets his retro prior to the revolution, wouldn't that also put him into the 1%? Sorry bud! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 11:47

Zero sum, revolution is in the air, just wait when the us government can know longer print 24/7 the printing presses. Hell will break out and not even Sapper will be able to help us out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 11:34

Agreed Nav...stupidly though, people still vote conservative...not that the other choices are much better, but anything is better than the PC. Mulrooney ruined this country, he lives in Florida you know, with his bag of ill-gotten gains...make the basteege accountable, send him to prison!

Our way out of this mess is the VOTE...one person, one vote...something that scares the crap out of that 1%. Maybe they should look back at a few not so distant revolutions to see what oppressed persons can do to the rich and those in power...strength in numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 07:47

Or great men like Che who knew the real deal. The rich will always be rich and the middle class and poor believe they can get ahead when the elite will never allow this. Oh they want you to believe that,so all of us stay like sheep in a field , consuming and feeding them profit. Never be fooled , Captialism is the destroyer of nations and people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 23:56

The world economy is going to hell fast...thanks to governments over-inflating everything. Remember the cost of oil before 9/11, gas in ON was 56 cents/litre...then Afghanistan, Iraq, hurricanes, blah, blah, blah... now, notice that there's a glut of oil on the world market, who do you think is keeping the price up...a hint, it's not OPEC...it's the US stock markets. Oil and gas stay high, the dollar loses strength, food prices jump, other forms of energy, (natural gas and electricity) jump their prices up to make their cut of profit...inflation overload. Property and house values are soaring, banks aren't lending, pretty soon they'll start calling in loans here like in the US, then housing prices will plummet...and the rich will buy up the foreclosures for next to nothing. So the top 1% keep getting richer and the gap to us in the bottom 99% keeps widening. You can't beat those rich buggers by force, only by the vote...protest do nothing, they just get poor policemen to beat on other poor people...headed for a revolution I think, unless governments start taxing the rich again accordingly...thank you Ronald Reagan and Brian Mulrooney for this new great depression.

It's gonna take a lot of Sappers to get us out of this mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 30 Sep 2013, 19:40

If the feds go down in the states...I would prefer my retro in bullion please. Thats some scary shite and us so closely tied to the USA...

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 19:13

I heard Obama was counting on Sapper moving to the USA that way they can avoid the US government shut down at midnight today! Sapper just cuts a cheque, instead of Benjamin's I heard they call them Sappers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:32

Oh man, if you have to declare that to the IRS, say goodbye to half...I'd much rather have the CRA ding me. Good thing Sapper isn't a US resident!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:03

I heard you might have to meet the purolater guy at the border and he hands your cheque to you over the border line but also US banks hold foreign cheques for at least 30 days, sometimes 45 days, so if you still have a canadian account maybe make the trip up to Canada to deposit it. Plus if you are a resident of the us you will have to declare this money on your US return, double whammy, lots of trouble. If you declared yourself a non resident of Canada for tax purposes you better call sisip and tell them because you will only be dinged a one time 25 percent non resident charge on your retro. You then can use that 25 percent you paid the Canada revenue as a deduction on your USA return due to the Canada/USA tax treaty, but do it right my friend or you will be taxed twice

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Mon 30 Sep 2013, 09:04

Excellent last fed ex delivery to Alabama it was plane crash three weeks ago hope mine comes ups lol

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 08:31

zero that is too funny....Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next