Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long for purolator to BC from Halifax ..Is it overnight or ground transportation?

Go down

How long for purolator to BC from Halifax ..Is it overnight or ground transportation? Empty Re: How long for purolator to BC from Halifax ..Is it overnight or ground transportation?

Post by Guest Sun 06 Oct 2013, 20:51

Ty Nav Again

Back to top Go down

How long for purolator to BC from Halifax ..Is it overnight or ground transportation? Empty Re: How long for purolator to BC from Halifax ..Is it overnight or ground transportation?

Post by Guest Sun 06 Oct 2013, 18:11

OldVet I know mine was air and I live in Hamilton Ontario, I had the tracking number and mine missed the flight so I got it the next day. The Purolator ships air right out of halifax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Oct 2013, 17:47

Does anyone know if MC sends out checks via purolator ground or air?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 14:11

I call Purolator for information and to try and give an idea to all of you that were paid and the ones waiting.
I was told that Purolator delivers to businesses on Saturdays but for residential, it will only be delivered on Saturdays if the sender as paid the special fee for weekend deliveries. Otherwise it's on weekdays.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 05 Oct 2013, 13:44

I have seen items done next day. They ship on weekends also, but do home/business deliveries on weekdays. It is possible to receive a package here on monday/tuesday. Parksville bc vancouver island, from halifax. I really hope they do...
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 13:08

It is sent by air, left Halifax yesterday afternoon, I would guess Tuesday or Wednesday. You can call purolator to get and approx time.

Back to top Go down

How long for purolator to BC from Halifax ..Is it overnight or ground transportation? Empty How long for purolator to BC from Halifax ..Is it overnight or ground transportation?

Post by Ex Member Sat 05 Oct 2013, 12:44

Anyone know what level of shipping?

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down