Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Opportunity To Have A Voice

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Opportunity To Have A Voice Empty Re: An Opportunity To Have A Voice

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 09:31

Hey where is ZERO SUM just want to give a big thanks for sticking with everyone till the end, hope your doing well buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 14:37

Yeah...and Sapper as Finance Minister. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Thu 17 Oct 2013, 14:35

lol!  I.M VOTING RobbieRoyal for PM! you're the man. Just make sure you have Sparrow as your legal counsellor. lol! 
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 12:33

I sense my kids hitting me up for a big raise in allowance...and they're in their twenties! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 12:08

zero, lots of post there, I sense big money coming your way soon. Very soon !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 11:58

RobbieRoyal for PM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 07:00

Look troops the only thing positive that has come out of this SISIP Class Action Suit is that many veterans have come together to rekindle old relationships and feel like a soldier again. If we believe we have opened a new can of worms then let's be honest, no we have not but we have she'd light onto the same ole issues that faced our forefathers and their forefathers, we have elected a government hell bent to financially right this country by cutting slashing and rewriting policies without our votes or our approvals while filling their own pockets. The only way to sink this ship to abandon ship, but doing that only creates rough waters ahead for our children. Educate our people and our government through assembly and collective but peaceful campaigns designed to educate and hopefully change the future. We may not be here for that change but our educated children will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 23:38

HC...that might already be in the works. I would first Google for lawyers who would take this on pro-bono, as it won't be like any funds would be coming into our pockets until we're all senile...well, some of us are already senile. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Wed 16 Oct 2013, 15:52

IF the gov-sisip would put back in service, The change in 1994 without anyone really knowing what was happening to us. 1.sisip put back to 1994 ( pension for life not the 65/67 one.every vet would be alright and be taken care of in are old age. just like all the other vets under the 1994 law for pension for life from SISIP.. in all honesty this would be the answer to most or all of us in need of this. my Q IS HOW DOES one get this started. i,m to old to sick and to tired. THIS IS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.. HOPE all of you are all fine. HC
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 07:29

Noted Teen I agree why revisit what has already been vetted, that would really show how he is not ready to fulfill this position and that his staff are just overpaid retards that do not understand who the OVO is and why his job is just as important if not more important than that photo opportunistic so called Minister of Kodachrome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 15 Oct 2013, 13:23

VVi has already participated in one of the teleconferences. I already gave him my "question"...

Is the Minister going to have VAC do an actuarial like the OVO did? If not then review's are no longer needed. The OVO's actuarial is all the proof needed as numbers and facts do not lie. VAC now has the blue print and it is time to fix the NVC not review the NVC...again!

So if everyone was to copy and paste the same question to Jim then maybe he will ask a "direct" question instead of an "indirect" question.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:37

Very well done Sparrow I will be unable to do the phone conversation but rest assured I will be contacting this MP with a well developed letter to the HoC, thanks for your continued dedication and support Sparrow you made my day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 09:53

I would ask why if DVA is doing such a good job and treating us so we'll and fair. Why the extremely high security and amount of Bullet Proof Glass and escape doors in the offices.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 15 Oct 2013, 03:53

Government to pay the legal fees.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Mon 14 Oct 2013, 19:37

And this is just for info here, I know I must send this in to the MP myself. But thanks for posting sparrow.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: