Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else get a MEDAVIE BLUE CR MSP deposit in their account?

Go down

Anyone else get a MEDAVIE BLUE CR MSP deposit in their account? Empty Re: Anyone else get a MEDAVIE BLUE CR MSP deposit in their account?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 09:44

They have changed rates troops that's the new VAC format a joke yup just try and sort it out and then they ask what other benefits you have then they find ways to slash those so do your home work before jumping in head first troops

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get a MEDAVIE BLUE CR MSP deposit in their account? Empty Re: Anyone else get a MEDAVIE BLUE CR MSP deposit in their account?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 09:37

no prob sparrow ill show it for everyone.

Province/Territory

Cents/km
(taxes included)

Alberta

British Columbia

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Saskatchewan

Yukon

they use the national joint councils rates here is a link where u can find the rest of the rates.  

http://www.njc-cnm.gc.ca/directive/index.php?sid=98&lang=eng

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 07:55

Thanks propat, that looks to be more like the amounts deposited. Do you know the mileage rate for medical appointments as that would help me figure out the claim and the amounts deposited? Thank you again, you are always there to help us be it taxes,  taxpayer relief forms and anything to do with  veterans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 22:29

blue cross does pay for travel as well sparrow.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 19:37

My VIP stayed the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 19:31

Does anyone know if one claims for mileage as I have just recently begun to do for medical appointments, if they pay with the Medavie Blue Cr Msp deposit. Just trying to figure out this deposit ~ I sent an inquiry on line to dva but have not received a response. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 20:33

anytime sparrow.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 20:25

Thanks again propat ~ clown 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 20:08

no problem sparrow I think most are getting screwed over this. mine actually went up a lot but that's just because I was doing a lot of inquiries about the tables not long before mine started and also inquiring why my hourly rate was minimum wage. all said there is only one table as of 2013 but none changed my rate. then I received a call from blue cross they confirmed their is only one table as they need to go by it as they are the ones printing the cheques. when I asked about me getting a minimum wage rate they were shocked and asked me a pile of questions;yard size house size ect. and shortly their after I received my first installment. WOW my jaw hit the floor it was almost doubled. their was no math ore breakdown but it looks like I went from 10 dollars per hour to 19.

most will tell you only your CM can change this thing but from my experience blue cross is the best way and I never would have known this if they didn't call.it seems to me they are just printing cheques and don't really give a crap how much they are for.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 19:46

Thanks propat, I think you are right but there is something definitely wrong with the amount...I really am not liking this new program. I received a small portion many months ago and now this doesn't come even close to the correct amount. More admin to deal with....thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 19:41

im guessing this is your VIP benefit for your first 6 month period.you should have received a letter prior.

propat

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get a MEDAVIE BLUE CR MSP deposit in their account? Empty Anyone else get a MEDAVIE BLUE CR MSP deposit in their account?

Post by Ex Member Sat 19 Oct 2013, 19:35

I am not sure what this is for and from whom. Anyone know?

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down