Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis Manuge Interview Remembrance Day 2013 Lest We Forget

+2
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dennis Manuge Interview Remembrance Day 2013 Lest We Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Dennis Manuge Interview Remembrance Day 2013 Lest We Forget

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2013, 21:15

But the good thing, WOV , us at least they are moving forward, are they releasing them still monthly in batches or just as they are approved

Back to top Go down

Dennis Manuge Interview Remembrance Day 2013 Lest We Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Dennis Manuge Interview Remembrance Day 2013 Lest We Forget

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2013, 19:38

I called SISIP today and was told that for the widows and orphans, it may be next week but it could also be in a few months.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2013, 14:45

bigrex, I agree perception versus reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 12 Nov 2013, 13:38

I just watched the interview with my wife. I think it was a good interview, from the heart, and yes he has helped many disabled veterans fight a grievous wrong. We toasted him yesterday at the legion with a few rum. He has certainly made a difference in my life and for that I am grateful.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 12 Nov 2013, 11:52

While I'm glad Dennis is in a good place in his life, as it is what we all deserve, he should have mentioned that there are still Veterans and their widows that are part his lawsuit that are getting the short shift from the Government and SISIP, instead of patting himself on the back and calling himself a "liberator". Veterans get so few chances to sit down and conduct a 5 minute interview for television, and have Canadians truly watching, so I feel that this was a wasted opportunity to significantly further our cause by also mentioning the RCMP clawback, the Equitas lawsuit or even the ELB clawback.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2013, 09:55

I thought the interview was very good, sometimes amongst the embattled words we lose the real meaning of peace, during that interview i found peace in Dennis and that I salute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Nov 2013, 17:45

Good interview, thanks for posting it Feze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Nov 2013, 17:09

Did DM use his 50000 to buy the box set of American Chopper, looks like he has gone complete devils ride?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum