Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

received but still waiting

Go down

received but still waiting Empty Re: received but still waiting

Post by turbo Tue 03 Dec 2013, 19:37

Ok news from MC it seems i was wrong the lWOV is for their internal filing system my apologies to MC. Their system was explained to me earlier today.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 07:56

ok no irony intended there troops yup spelling and grammar will fix but still it is way too late to making errors on files good luck with that one turbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 07:54

SOB exactly to late too be making errors holy shit

Last edited by RobbieRoyal on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 07:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin and grammar you nuts)

Back to top Go down

received but still waiting Empty received but still waiting

Post by turbo Tue 03 Dec 2013, 04:13

When i received my cheque fr MC, i filed with Dan Waklace like i was instructed too. Received call from Laura and sent in everything they requested. I was told Dan would be taking care of it to try and stop it from going to arbitator. I sent email last week to see if there was any news. I received and e mail back from MC.was i ever suprised to see on the top the file number.lWOV plus a number i didnt know.the funny thing is I'm not a widow of veteran i am a vetern, so whos file number did they send me.if mistakes are still being made,this late in th game how bad where the mistakes in the begining. I do have a date when the arbitration has o be done by and the error didnt come from Laura off but the lawyers. Wonder if this nightmare will ever end.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down