Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumours, should we just dismiss them?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rumours, should we just dismiss them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumours, should we just dismiss them?

Post by Teentitan Thu 12 Dec 2013, 11:43

Nav if you want to post rumors about anything that does not involve veterans go ahead and fill your boots.

As for your rumor last week all it did was upset a lot of veterans going thru SISIP voc rehab.  

I received a call from SISIP and was asked that you produce the proof of the 'rumor' you heard in the Legion.

If you want to take a backhanded shot at me go right ahead.  I'm very used to it, I get it done to me on a daily basis.

But your rumor upset a lot of veterans in the middle of their voc rehab.  We all know that vets going thru voc rehab are very nervous and scared.  So to upset them for no reason other then to post gossip you heard at a bar that I take seriously and yes personally.

With the 4 suicides that have happened we should all know by now that anything can push a severly injured veteran over the edge.  CSAT is here to help each other.  People opening up about their problems on CSAT helps not only them but others as well.  Sometimes that's the 'therapy' that helps that veteran too afraid to speak out and ask for help.

So like I said post all the rumors about anything that does not involve veterans programs, health care, daily living aids, benefits.  CSAT helps vets not scare vets.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Rumours, should we just dismiss them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumours, should we just dismiss them?

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 09:59

If my recollection serves me Navster, most of your rumours have come to fruition. Must be something in the peanut mixture at the Legion.  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 12 Dec 2013, 09:53

What, and we should trust playboy that never held a post Trudeau?

I'll stick with Harper till a replacement is found.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Rumours, should we just dismiss them? - Page 2 Empty Rumours, should we just dismiss them?

Post by Ex Member Thu 12 Dec 2013, 09:49

My letter carrier a couple of months ago dropped a letter off for me and I asked him, I have heard a rumour that they are getting rid of home delivery and going to postal boxes, he replied , Hah , that's just a RUMOUR , it will never happen. Well it did and this is why from an intelligence prospective that Rumours should be taken seriously and even thou most might never happen a percentage do and got started because someone somewhere heard something coming down the grapevine. If anybody has any doubts that this Harperite regime won't look at every service delivery method for every department to save a buck then they are living in a fantasy world. Every dollar saved will go to corporate welfare and improved tax situations for the banks

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2