Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY

+2
DeeCee
1993firebird
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY - Page 2 Empty Re: INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 17:10

UPDATE ON THE T1198 Forms paper filed along with your 2013 Income Tax Return.
I have received a Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada already and the T1198 was not used in calculating my Notice of Assessment period.
I filed on 15 March 2014 and was given my Notice of Assessment 03 April 2014, 10 business days to conduct a process that should take at lest 16 weeks unheard of.
So with RECON riding point he himself crawled from cover long enough to investigate on my behalf. As a loyal friend and trench firing partner Recon concluded that u had better retry or ask for proof that indeed my T1198 had been used. Truth be told i was misinformed on Monday by an Agent that did not research my query. Bottom line here troops "Check, Check and reCheck". This process if paper filed should take a minimum of 6 weeks and could drag over 16 weeks. Recon your still covering my 6 and thanks fir your friendship buddy means a ton. PS, I filed a T1 Adjustment and sent iff copies of my 1198 to T1 Adjustments Dept CRA with a letter demanding (politely) that a proper summery be conducted in writing.

Back to top Go down

INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY - Page 2 Empty Re: INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 15:39

dee cee seen . lots of snow here to by looking out the window you would swear it was January but that daunting never-ending sure as clockwork tell tale sign that spring has arrived is here.

THE LEAFS

ARE

OUT!!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Thu 10 Apr 2014, 12:17

Hey Robbie, they are still not open here! Too much dam snow on the ground!
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Thu 10 Apr 2014, 12:15

Hey Propat, 30 year Spec 1 Sr NCO only with DVA.
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:26

If you had income the form might not help at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:25

The far you go back thou the worse off for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:24

They add your income from the form into each prior years income tax return, they don't change the old return but if you have unused deductions they are used. If you had no income the tax penalty is based on the amount of tax each year owing no tax owing no penalty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 09:50

hey deecee that's 7 years guess I was a little off on that id like to throw out another guess that you had some taxable income over that time perhaps enough to put you into the second tax bracket when combined with that years SISIP retro?? say army pension CPPD????

am I close???

that may be to personal so no response would be just fine.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Thu 10 Apr 2014, 08:10

.......Smokehouse , could you """ Contact me via pm " i'll give you my cell to call

OR...... Send me your Cell ........via PM ..........i'll Call you buds.

Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .....7......
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 07:19

hey DeeCee is it busy on the Golf course you know with the Sens and Leafs jesus h christ we may never get a tee off time lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Thu 10 Apr 2014, 07:04

Hey Propat, 3b in Jun 06. DeeCee
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 05:33

right on smokey and ask your LTD payer SISIP/MANULIFE Casse Manager to send you the necessary paperwork with the request to apply for CPPD and file it once you receive it, definitely people here to assist, remember troops verbal means chite get it in print CYA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 22:13

Make sure you get it in writing Smokey. If you need help with the CPP D application there are many here on csat that can assist. You can also access the CPP D application on line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 22:06

Phone call from a Nicholas at sisip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 21:37

Smokey, by what method did Sisip just inform you that you must apply for cppd - via mail, phone or email.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next