Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEFINITIONS OF ANXIETY WITH REFERENCE TO ..... THE SISIP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT....

4 posters

Go down

DEFINITIONS OF ANXIETY WITH REFERENCE TO ..... THE SISIP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.... Empty Re: DEFINITIONS OF ANXIETY WITH REFERENCE TO ..... THE SISIP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT....

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 18:28

lol you cot me tuff nugget ave a good weekend Ron whooahhhaaaaa

Back to top Go down

DEFINITIONS OF ANXIETY WITH REFERENCE TO ..... THE SISIP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.... Empty Re: DEFINITIONS OF ANXIETY WITH REFERENCE TO ..... THE SISIP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT....

Post by Teentitan Fri 25 Apr 2014, 18:09

Check the spelling there RR it's y not i for shyte. Either you feckn' get it together or you get the pole axe up yer shyte hole. LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 17:29

veiled speech is a riot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 17:27

Can I say shite like farging ice hole cork suckin bastages, because I could, almost the same as if I said cod hame cheese and rice grab the tackle here comes the ole gale now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 25 Apr 2014, 13:20

Scientific words are an absolute. But anything beyond fornication is not allowed. Use your imagination of those words ok.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loggie Fri 25 Apr 2014, 13:18

Does feces work???

loggie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 25 Apr 2014, 13:00

ACRONYMS work too! Thanks propat
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:57

lmfao

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:37

You guys sure do give me the giggles.

A reminder boys feck is the official f**k replacement. As is shyte for sh*t.

So go ahead and feckn' shyte yourselves in this thread.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:24

Sorry for my sins of the past Teen...sometimes you gotta vent. But I understand your position here.
Frickin Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:12

frack lol

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 25 Apr 2014, 10:34

Ahhhhhh NO! Unless you want me to move it to a thread where you can foul language all you want?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014, 19:03

can we use foul language here because I feel it too brother

Back to top Go down

DEFINITIONS OF ANXIETY WITH REFERENCE TO ..... THE SISIP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.... Empty DEFINITIONS OF ANXIETY WITH REFERENCE TO ..... THE SISIP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT....

Post by Recon031 Thu 24 Apr 2014, 18:52

1..... Waiting 12 - 16 weeks for the answer , only to find out they " did not " include your T1198

2..... Waiting 12 - 16 weeks to find out the CRA Agent put the amount in the " Wrong Box " to give a FALSE RETURN , and YOU OWE MORE TAXES
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down