Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to American Soldiers Killed under Canadian Command

Go down

Tribute to American Soldiers Killed under Canadian Command Empty Re: Tribute to American Soldiers Killed under Canadian Command

Post by Guest Thu 22 May 2014, 07:18

god only knows in my opinion two wrongs don't make a right so I hope someone is picking up the tab.

propat

Back to top Go down

Tribute to American Soldiers Killed under Canadian Command Empty Tribute to American Soldiers Killed under Canadian Command

Post by bigrex Thu 22 May 2014, 00:57

Our government will be holding a vigil for those American soldiers who died while under Canadian command in Afghanistan today, at the Canadian Embassy in Washington. They have invited the families of all 43 soldiers who were killed, to attend. I fully support this action, but I am left asking one question. Who is footing the bill? Are these family members required to pay their own way? Is the American government paying the travel costs? Or, is our government spending money, for something that they were unwilling to do for the families of our own fallen soldiers, only a few weeks ago?
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down