Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Fallen Soldier CWO Ernest Hall RCR and The Canadian Airborne Regiment

Go down

Fallen Soldier CWO Ernest Hall RCR and The Canadian Airborne Regiment Empty Re: Fallen Soldier CWO Ernest Hall RCR and The Canadian Airborne Regiment

Post by Rifleman on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:11

RIP Ernie My condolences to the family

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Fallen Soldier CWO Ernest Hall RCR and The Canadian Airborne Regiment Empty Re: Fallen Soldier CWO Ernest Hall RCR and The Canadian Airborne Regiment

Post by Recon031 on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:37

My condolences to his family as well ...............

RIP Ernie .......... For Country

Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7.......
We Always Remember ..............Never Forgotten .............

Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:03

yup its a sad day I knew ernie very well . worked with him for a few years . my condolences go out to his family .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:10

Been away along time, but sad to here this news, my heart felt sorrow goes out to first and fore most this remarkable mans family, then to the rest of the military community for our loss. May those winds that gentle guided you down, now bring a strong updraft and bring you home brother. RIP
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Fallen Soldier CWO Ernest Hall RCR and The Canadian Airborne Regiment Empty Fallen Soldier CWO Ernest Hall RCR and The Canadian Airborne Regiment

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 09:18

Fair Winds Jumper
Ernie as he was known was a solid soldier and a very confident NCO, lead from the front. Former Regimental Sergeants Major of the 3rd Battalion the Royal Canadian Regiment died from injuries received from a reckless driver who ran him down after watching a Lumber Kings game in Pembroke Ontario.
Gone but not forgotten, "SLIP AWAY"
RIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down