Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

+24
meteck
Dannypaj
robleggett
Recon031
Sapper Zodiak
pinger
shanghaied
Wife of a Veteran
turbo
dzanzio
Teentitan
Rifleman
pteadams2002
tiger660
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
K9
derngt
1993firebird
Rags
OldZipperhead
DeeCee
peep
28 posters

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 32 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by 1993firebird Thu 20 Aug 2015, 15:42

no letter.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 32 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 19:34

No letter here either.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 19 Aug 2015, 16:24

No letter again , Evil or Very Mad , Crying or Very sad , Sad , Rolling Eyes , lol!

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 18 Aug 2015, 08:52

I need a PIA not granted prescription first.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Aug 2015, 08:44

Firebird no letter here. I was thinking of writing the CEO at the prep-h company to see if disabled vets could get a discount as we go though so much of the stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 17 Aug 2015, 16:07

no letter today.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 14 Aug 2015, 18:47

no letter.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Aug 2015, 20:05

When ever i have to wait a long time it never turns out good. look out toronto star a lot of paperwork coming your way this fall if i lose adjudication.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 13 Aug 2015, 18:25

No letter today.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 07 Aug 2015, 15:11

No notification yet , I think it will be just like the back pay and the COLA , I will be one of the last people to be notified but that does not matter because my appeal involves back pay so if my decision is favourable who cares how long it takes to be told.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 06 Aug 2015, 21:30

I hear ya.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Aug 2015, 21:05

never got one of them letters maybe some people already got notified never heard of any decisions but we are always last any way firebird.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 06 Aug 2015, 17:19

We recently received a status update on the appeals from the Adjudicator, Laura Bruneau, and we would like to take this opportunity to share this information with you. The update is as follows:

“I am writing to provide an update on the adjudication process. Due to the number of appeals and their complexity, each party had requested extensions throughout the adjudication process.

The original plan was to issue all of the Decision letters at the same time, in order to ensure consistency with respect to Adjudicator reasoning and analysis, but this plan was abandoned in February 2015. Decisions will now be released when they have been finalized.

I estimate a maximum of five (5) months from the date of this update for all appeals, but for cases subject to a hold request and/or cases where personal legal counsel for an Appellant has yet to confirm the filing of all appeal submissions.”

« Voici une mise à jour concernant le processus d’appel. Étant donné le grand nombre d’appels et leur complexité, chacune des parties avait demandé des prolongations tout au long du processus..

Le plan initial était d’émettre toutes les lettres concernant les décisions en même temps afin d’assurer la cohérence quant au raisonnement et à l’analyse de l’arbitre, mais nous avons renoncé à ce plan en février 2015. Les décisions seront donc maintenant émises au fur et à mesure qu’elles seront complétées.

Nous considérons qu’elles seront complétées d’ici un maximum de cinq (5) mois à partir d’aujourd’hui, excepté pour les cas mis en attente et/ou les cas où les documents n’ont pas encore été déposés par le conseiller juridique personnel de l’appelant. »

We appreciate your continued patience and will update you as new information is provided to us.

Best regards,

Annette

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Aug 2015, 15:58

Who said this and who seen the note. dan said there were 90 appeals to be gone over that is alot of complicated evidence to sift through. im sure they are almost completed and 90% or more must be already done anyway less than two months to wait camaro  Very Happy sorry i mean firebird cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 06 Aug 2015, 14:12

A note from The Bruneau Group , just recently , stated that the appeals will be released one by one as they are decided on not all at once when they are all decided on. So this is confusing.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next