Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

+17
Dannypaj
turbo
1993firebird
K9
Mike77
sabrelove
RCN-Retired
tiger660
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Rifleman
peep
Recon031
Teentitan
MaggieinNB
OldZipperhead
21 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) Empty Sisip Form ML10E

Post by Ex Member Mon 28 Nov 2016, 18:25

Just received the Sisip form ML10E for the annual medical questionnaire. I noticed that the form has changed substantially and is more detailed. Anyone else notice the changes as well in the form?

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by johnny211 Mon 13 Jun 2016, 18:34

bigrex - Lol, great one. Hear ya there, mine is like swiss cheese.. If they want a reassessment for TPI, I just have to give them my noggin for aday..lol.VVV..
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by bigrex Mon 13 Jun 2016, 17:30

The only reassessment that I can remember was for VIP. I can't remember having to fill anything else out since being deemed TPI and given EELB, PIA and supp. But then again, my memory has more holes in it than a pasta strainer, on some days.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Mon 13 Jun 2016, 17:02

Perhaps your confusing VAC with SISIP Johnny? I was never SISIP myself, only VAC, TPI going on 2 years now and never even heard of a VAC TPI re-assessment. SISIP is different.

Reminds me rigger/fitter recently here... https://csat.forumotion.com/t3593-finally-got-the-last-of-paperwork-in-for-elb-tpi-again

Whether or not his TPI was initial or subsequent I do not know.
Come along side rigger..

Quite sure some other VAC or SISIP TPI folks around here could chime in as well to clarify.

I hear you Rifleman. I'm still casing out the mailman.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 13 Jun 2016, 16:43

Yes just finished mine about a month ago all i got was some paper work from vac had my doctors fill it out and then had it sent to vac nothing had changed in my medical conditions and continued Tpi DESIGNATON had nobody show up At my house it was a simple process for me however they took there sweet ass time to give me my decision (vac) but all turned out good key point to remember don't get all wrapped around the axel waiting for paper work they (vac) will get it to you

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 13 Jun 2016, 16:05

teentitan - I am not sure VAC TPI follows the same route. I am not up to my 2 yrs yet, so not sure what will go on, if anything then. I boggles this hamster head of mine as to why when you are TPI, that you have to go thru any reassessment. Has any one done the VAC TPI reassessment yet?. VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2016, 15:29

Wow no forms for me yet whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Fri 10 Jun 2016, 23:25

I think it varies from year to year. I have had letters from SISIP in past saying I was ok for another year and that was without any forms from myself or doctor. And then this year, I had to do both. But nothing has changed for me and nothing will. I think it is just luck of the draw.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 22:38

Same here, I received a medical questionnaire from Manulife Sisip but no doctor declaration form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 10 Jun 2016, 20:27

Bang on Trooper. SISIP went to the CDS and said how many times does a vet need to prove they are TPI?

So a quick questionairre for the vet from SISIP and if there is no improvement.....rubber stamp the approvement.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 20:21

The last I heard was that each Veterans CM will determine rather the physicians statement is warranted based on each individuals circumstance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 19:30

Your name didn't get picked outta the hat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 19:19

Wow for the first time in 10 years i do not need to submit a annual doctors report... any one know why the change?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 07 Jun 2016, 20:36

Just got mine, was surprised it was just a question air for me and not my Dr
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 21:58

Welcome, meck 1033, glad to see some new blood!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next