Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM STORIES

3 posters

Go down

CM STORIES  Empty Re: CM STORIES

Post by bigrex Sat 24 Oct 2015, 13:19

Wild thing, I think you need to calm down. Nobody claiming they know what you have endured. We do know that you do not want to have to jump through hoops to get benefits though. So we are saying don't play their games if you do not want to, that is your choice. But if they still want to give you money, without jumping through those hoops, then the only one benefiting is you and your family.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Oct 2015, 13:37

Don't ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? authority. that's what some want to hear on this site. I cannot begin to understand what you's went through in afganistan and you's cannot begin to understand what true intentional torture is like. Go ask a pow who was tortured in japan if he can ever forgive them. Ask him if he ever received proper compansation. then tell him the only way to get it is to go back there and suffer more abuse at the hands of his torturers. see what he tells you. Dont think you's understand what i have gone through because you's don't. just like I don't know what you's have been through so what would give me the right to judge you's. Don't PM me and tell me it's okay you can trust our government they will help you.BS.

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:30

If I got that, yup I'd just bank the funds, though I'd never get that lucky

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:16

What Bigrex said is bang on. Do it brother.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 23 Oct 2015, 11:18

Wild thing. If they want to give you the rehab benefits without applying for them, take them. Rehab will cover trips to your doctor, no real demands made on you, because you were likely doing that anyways. And if they also give you ELB and PIA without applying for them, take it, bank the money, carry on with your life. If they start sending you paperwork, ignore it. If they threaten to remove your benefits, ignore them. If they do cancel, them, no big deal because you didn't want them in the first place, but yet you now have a full bank account.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060

Back to top Go down

CM STORIES  Empty CM STORIES

Post by Ex Member Thu 22 Oct 2015, 21:10

Come's to my attention that i should not ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? our goverments intentions.BS

Last edited by wild thing on Sat 24 Oct 2015, 06:34; edited 2 times in total

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down