Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Quess/Choice for the new VA minister and MND?

+4
Rifleman
bigrex
johnny211
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your Quess/Choice for the new VA minister and MND? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Quess/Choice for the new VA minister and MND?

Post by Dannypaj Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:43

Never trust a lawyer was what I have been told all my life, just saying. No choice but to allow him a chance.  Time to do some research on this individual.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Your Quess/Choice for the new VA minister and MND? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Quess/Choice for the new VA minister and MND?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:28

i like the link to national defence as well.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:27

he is a lawyer as well that will help getting the legislation written up on this file .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:18

Kent Hehr - Veterans Affairs, and Associate Minister of National Defence.

agreed 6608 interesting indeed .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:08

Kent Hehr as MVA will be interesting to have a disabled person in this portfolio..............being associate minister of national defence will make for good continuity as well............

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/kent-hehr-cabinet-calgary-liberal-trudeau-1.3303439

Cheers
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:59

Harjit Sajjan MND .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:52

any time now we will know .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 03 Nov 2015, 22:54

Well, whomever chooses, they will have the opportunity to prove in the next coming week, how much action we can expect. With Remembrance Day coming, Veterans and the promises that were made, will be front and center.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 03 Nov 2015, 19:55

Yep nav dressed as the Hamilton tiger cats mascot

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 18:44

LOL @ propat. Very Happy ~ well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:59

im thinkin navrat would have picked for MND .

oliver north because of his ability to get the job done no matter what . not enough money in the budget ehhh . don't worry well find the money somewhere .

and for MVA Donald trump because his hair is even more ridicules than fantinoes and he is more personable ta boot.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:46

ya that kind of threw me for a loop bigrex but he could have got on the job experience . not ideal I know but it seems he may not be using a lot of the old guard so im thinking a lot of the ministers will be doing that.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:35

Nothing against Leslie, but his comments about how most pensions in Canada are taxable, when asked about the disability pension, tells me that that he may not truly understand the mechanisms involved in the VAC file. So maybe it is a good thing that they may choose someone else.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:26

We will know in two days and would I ever laugh if the first thing they done was launch a pubic inquiry. not likely just wishful thinking that would bury the cons and their policys. Received an email from the liberal party asking me to apply for a job who else received one. If I could get up and go to work i would still be in the oil patch, because the position i have as a disabled veteran pay's less than crap.Propat smaller cabinet just means he is all ready trimming the fat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:14

if JT is in fact sticking ti his guns I think sparrow hit the nail right on the head earlier Karen McCrimmon may just be the next MVA .

kinda discounted that at the time because was unsure of the importance of the riding and didn't really think he would hadcuff himself as much as it seems he may.

sorry sparrow good pick.

Harjit Sajjan im guessing for MND .

roll the dice boys its one big crap shoot .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next