Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME

+3
pinger
czerv
Dannypaj
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME Empty Re: LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME

Post by Dannypaj Tue 19 Dec 2017, 15:40

Dannypaj wrote:I posted this on the global page !  It has to be short and click right away or it maybe looked over.  

Dan Hurt
Your Honorable Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau,
When will you be making an announcement in reference to implementing the promises that were made to Canadian Veterans?

Like · Reply · Just now

Tomorrow.
OMG
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME Empty Re: LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME

Post by Dannypaj Tue 19 Dec 2017, 15:38

Flash back December 2015
Have a recap.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Tue 15 Dec 2015, 08:41

thank you very much danny and sparrow .

yup waiting game now . guess the real point of that question was not just to analyze the responses if any but more to let them know WE know how quickly this can get done and how correctly this can get done .

propat

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 14 Dec 2015, 21:40

Posted on Global, wait and see for now

propat wrote:

danny I asked sparrow to post this on the MVAs website was wondering if you could throw this question in the pot and see what happens .

the following is what NVC vets want to see in regards to the lifelong pension the ELB thing was just thrown in there due to the ease of doing it at the time .

it simply offers the PA pension as an option to the buyout .

yes or no question.

will you do this?

bill to amend the Canadian forces and veterans re-establishment and compensation act and the pension act .

part 1. proposed changes to the Canadian forces and veterans re-establishment and compensation act;

a. in 19.(1) of this act in the formula the value of "A" the figure "75%" is to be omitted and replaced by " 90% ".

b.in 52.1 (1) of this act subpara (d) is to be added to read ;
a monthly pension to be paid in accordance with section 21. of the pension act of the amount set out in schedule 1 of that act from the day on witch the application was first made.

c.52.1 (2) to be extended to include the following ; and inform all members or veterans who have not previously been given the choice to elect 52.1(1) (d) of their right to do so.

d.52.1(3) is to be amended by omitting the words " as a lump sum " and replacing them with " in accordance with 52.1 (1) (d) of this act."

part 2. proposed changes to the pension act .

a. 39.(1) of this act shall be amended by adding "with the exception of a member or veteran making an election under 52.1(1) (d) of the Canadian forces and veterans re-establishment and compensation act" prior to " a pension awarded ".

propat
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 14 Dec 2015, 21:37

I posted this on the global page ! It has to be short and click right away or it maybe looked over.

Dan Hurt
Your Honorable Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau,
When will you be making an announcement in reference to implementing the promises that were made to Canadian Veterans?

Like · Reply · Just now

Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 21:14

I posted it on MVA Hehr's facebook page propat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 20:26

no buds not at all she posted it on the MVA s page . if you could throw it on the global page I think that would be helpful buds .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 14 Dec 2015, 20:24

Sparrow beat me to the punch I think on this one?
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 19:28

danny I asked sparrow to post this on the MVAs website was wondering if you could throw this question in the pot and see what happens .

the following is what NVC vets want to see in regards to the lifelong pension the ELB thing was just thrown in there due to the ease of doing it at the time .

it simply offers the PA pension as an option to the buyout .

yes or no question.

will you do this?

bill to amend the Canadian forces and veterans re-establishment and compensation act and the pension act .

part 1. proposed changes to the Canadian forces and veterans re-establishment and compensation act;

a. in 19.(1) of this act in the formula the value of "A" the figure "75%" is to be omitted and replaced by " 90% ".

b.in 52.1 (1) of this act subpara (d) is to be added to read ;
a monthly pension to be paid in accordance with section 21. of the pension act of the amount set out in schedule 1 of that act from the day on witch the application was first made.

c.52.1 (2) to be extended to include the following ; and inform all members or veterans who have not previously been given the choice to elect 52.1(1) (d) of their right to do so.

d.52.1(3) is to be amended by omitting the words " as a lump sum " and replacing them with " in accordance with 52.1 (1) (d) of this act."

part 2. proposed changes to the pension act .

a. 39.(1) of this act shall be amended by adding "with the exception of a member or veteran making an election under 52.1(1) (d) of the Canadian forces and veterans re-establishment and compensation act" prior to " a pension awarded ".

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 19:10

I just want to here one of them say the lifelong pension option will be the PA pension .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 19:08

well buds I don't do Facebook but I will e-mail him . not sure but I think this might actually be in the hands of the MVA like wild thing said . still sceptical about that but on the surface right now that is what SEEMS to be going on.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 19:04

Yes buddy it will be nice when the wrongs are righted and our brains can relax cause every little bit of peace of mind helps the healing process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 14 Dec 2015, 18:29

How much waiting can one person do? I could ( knock on wood ) drop dead tonight while I wait. It'll be nice when all is said and done.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 17:06

He won't know anything Danny he has sent out the Ministers letters saying fix it and the only response will be the MVA Mr Hehr and his team is working hard to fix the system for our brave men and women in uniform... It's a waiting game now buddy, they know what we want an deserve for doing the most sacrificing job that an individual can perform for their Country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 14 Dec 2015, 15:17

What do you want to ask Prime Minister Justin Trudeau? Now's your chance to ‪#‎AskTrudeau‬. We're taking questions from Canadians directly to the PM. Submit your questions in the comments section below. If you're in Vancouver, you could join Global News and Global National's Dawna Friesen in conversation with the PM on Thursday, Dec. 17 and ask your question in person.

Any soul brave enough to ask JT a question?  Here is our chance.  Wildthing, Propat, Teentintan, sparrow, rucksack, Johnny, czer,  submit your question...flood there page with question pertaining to our file

Debating if I will post anything, pros and cons

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNational/

Dear Honorable Prime Minister,
I voted for the Liberal Party of Canada last election because the Liberal party had the strongest platform for veterans.
Can you please give us (me) a veteran some sort of indication of what is in the works that will help Veterans and their Families, the secrecy era is gone, so let the transparency begin and give us a simple explanation to what "if any" is the delay in implementing the new changes that were promised to veterans. This promises your honour created hope and is inspiring a movement amongst all generations of veterans young and old to make sure Canada provides the best treatment a veteran should be expected to receive by such a great nation like ours.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next