Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Harper was a Dictator??

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And Harper was a Dictator?? Empty Re: And Harper was a Dictator??

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:48

i usually do not enjoy this freak show that any party in our country has created but I will not stand by and allow the political process in this country silence the public because it benefits or potentially could benefit the electoral process in future elections. Period we or some other assclown voted in the political governing body
by a process that has governed this country since it became a country, WHO HAS THE RIGHT THE DICTATE POLICY without those (voters) that put you there to safeguard our historical albeit crazy political process, sounds like dictatorship to me. Loved it TEEN, well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 10 Jan 2016, 01:25

Hey no probs wild thing besides we ALL at times come off as an ass. LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 16:42

Okay teen, this referendum stuff is not a bad suggestion i see your point and concern and i appologize for being an ass. im not defensive on behalf of the liberal party they have showed me nothing yet, im always defensive and guarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 09 Jan 2016, 12:17

Just wanted to clarify with you wild thing on the provincial referendums...
PEI was under a Conservative leadership in 2005
BC was under a Liberal leadership in 2005
Ontario was under a Liberal leadership in 2007

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 09:56

I put up two referendums on sisip and vrab sites over 800 members on csat let's see how many votes we can get this week. testing a theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 06:59

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Canada#Provincial_referendums
here is your two conservative provinces referendum votes teen not three as this shows me canadians never got to vote on much over the years there should be more referendums in this country that i will agree on. Let's have a referendum to have more referendums educate threw social media then let us vote. syrian refugees, sending troops to war, selling companys and land to china free trade. Ottawa can do the paper work as their all lawyers anyway and canadians can decide the future of their own country. If every time i vote it means something im good with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 09 Jan 2016, 02:17

Nav I hope he keeps his promises too. I want a strong Canada and it's citizens taken care of, vet and civy.

Only thing I want to see is he does it legit. Making the decision on changing the electoral procedures without a referendum is not what a PM does. Especially when 3 provinces did what is right for their province....they held a referendum and let the people decide.

Yes Harper did some shady things but Trudeau ran his election on transparency and building a strong country. Not a PM who 'orders' people how elections will be done.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 16:55

Harpers gone, the empire is dead, let's move forward and until the beacon of sunshine and hope that's coming from this government dims , let's rejoice and celebrate and shout out, I'm free! Free at last! I may not agree with everything the liberals are doing but they are at least trying there damn most to keep every election promise , plus a lot more , they made. I simply call it the Trudeau Revolution and it's great that people once again in this great country of ours are feeling hopeful and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! That light, force, whatever you want to call it is making a lot of people in this country happy again! Harper was Kim I'll Sung , Trudeau is Martin Luther King! No comparison

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 08 Jan 2016, 16:34

It seems to be a problem with some of the CSAT members that when a point is brought up about a "situation" you seem to dismiss it because it came from the mouth of the "sunny way" leader.

I'll guarentee that if Harper tried this you would be all over it.

But it seems I'm just ranting so when you lose more democratic rights you can all look back to this thread and say "I guess this where it all started".

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 13:52

Your right teen i'm sorry i should keep living in the nineteeth century. never said i was special everybody on here is in the same boat i am, in one way or another now your putting words in my mouth so rant at someone else im done. If you feel that strong about it have a beer and relax and start a petition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 08 Jan 2016, 13:14

Hey I'm not talking as a Conservative here wild thing. I'm talking as a Canadian citizen that does not want a politician to dictate how my vote will count. Last time I checked we live in a democratic country so that means if you want to change the democratic voting system then you pose the question to the citizens.

As the leader of a democratic country not doing this means you are a dictator. Period.

We all know who and what you are wild thing so don't go throwing political rhetoric around about me just because I commented on your post.

You don't want to vote? Fine. But if there is a law that you have to vote or pay a fine then all I said was don't vote pay your fine and it will count as a spoiled vote.

Oh and don't accuse me of hiding behind a political belief. You can be so insulting at times if someone does not follow your beliefs and respect who you are. Your a straight shooter...so what. All the people here on CSAT are straight shooters your situation doesn't make you more special then anyone else.

You don't want to vote then don't vote. Just don't piss on others who think and believe there is a democratic process in this country when it comes to the electoral process.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 13:03

Don't tell me i have to vote then. apparently i haven't made my self clear in the past nobody will ever tell me what to do again or threaten me. pay a fine man you are so conservative control control control or else. if every vote counts there is less chances of rigging an election. normally im in a conservative riding so anyone i vote for is like peeing in the wind don't make sense, so why not turn around and do it right. I swear teen if harper executed the green party you would find a way to justify it,i'm a strait shooter teen you know i will tell you what i think i don't hide behind anything or anyone you can call it confrontational if you want i call it freedom of speach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 08 Jan 2016, 12:18

wild thing there is no confrontation. You are trying to make it a confrontation. If you don't want to vote then you don't vote and you pay your fine.

Simple as that. Your refusal to vote is equivalent to a spoiled vote and it will lead to a referendum.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 08 Jan 2016, 12:15

And Trudeau changed the niqab ban, like I said each new one changes what the other did.

As for studying the options....totally agree. Study it to death! BUT put your findings in a referendum and let the citizens of Canada decide what electoral system they want. US not a politician!

No matter how it's changed it has to be decided by a countries citizens. Not a politician who is only looking to stay in power. The arrogance of this man even thinking he has the right to choose the electoral system that has been in place for nearly 150 years is showing that he is on the path to becoming a dictator!

And don't shrug this off either because he is already showing hints at being a dictator with the senate.

His stunt last year of firing all the Liberal senators has come back to bite him in his arse! Yes he is putting together a blue ribbon panel to find the right senators BUT he will make the final decision on the panels recommendation. So how is this not wrong. If you put the blue ribbon panel together then let them appoint the senators.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 12:14

I want my vote to count, everybody's vote should count then they would vote. like danny said try and force me to vote we have a serious confrontational problem with that and it would be violent trust me on that adolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next