Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REFERENDUM TO KEEP OR REMOVE VRAB

+4
bigrex
johnny211
Rifleman
Teentitan
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

REFERENDUM TO KEEP OR REMOVE VRAB - Page 2 Empty Re: REFERENDUM TO KEEP OR REMOVE VRAB

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 16:58

trooper wrote:I apologize wild thing...you asked a simple question but my answer would be remove an not to remove.

I like everyone else know how many times VRAB has screwed over Veterans but they VRAB have also helped in getting appeals won..so it's one of those things where if VRAB is removed what or who is going to help those Veterans who get denied benefits...I'm sure there's a lot of Veterans who can defend themselves just like there's many who cannot defend themselves...if the act was changed to allow for the benefit of doubt...it might not be a bad thing...but I certainly agree as it stands today VRAB should be removed but only if the Veteran can obtain representation of his or hers own choosing while being compensated for the cost.

VA supplying all med docks, step 1 make your own case, step 2 they pay for a lawyer of your choseing to present a brief, step 3 face to face with you and your lawyer that way you know the lawyer is on your side, and they will not want to pay for a lawyer if there is any medical evidence to support your case.

Back to top Go down

REFERENDUM TO KEEP OR REMOVE VRAB - Page 2 Empty Re: REFERENDUM TO KEEP OR REMOVE VRAB

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 14:29

I apologize wild thing...you asked a simple question but my answer would be remove an not to remove.

I like everyone else know how many times VRAB has screwed over Veterans but they VRAB have also helped in getting appeals won..so it's one of those things where if VRAB is removed what or who is going to help those Veterans who get denied benefits...I'm sure there's a lot of Veterans who can defend themselves just like there's many who cannot defend themselves...if the act was changed to allow for the benefit of doubt...it might not be a bad thing...but I certainly agree as it stands today VRAB should be removed but only if the Veteran can obtain representation of his or hers own choosing while being compensated for the cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Sat 09 Jan 2016, 13:05

Remove

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 09 Jan 2016, 12:18

No brainer remove
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 10:42

Remove

Back to top Go down

REFERENDUM TO KEEP OR REMOVE VRAB - Page 2 Empty REFERENDUM TO KEEP OR REMOVE VRAB

Post by Ex Member Sat 09 Jan 2016, 07:38

I vote remove

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2