Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Bradley Story

Go down

Brian Bradley Story Empty Re: Brian Bradley Story

Post by Teentitan Sat 02 Apr 2011, 11:14

Here is a link to Brian's story. I talked to Brian yesterday and this case is beyond "head scratcher"!

https://sites.google.com/site/bcbrad3evennow/how-much-do-we-really-pay/continuing-payments?pli=1

If someone out there, including the press, political aids, VRAB, BPA, has some suggestions to help Brian please contact him (his email is bcbrad3@gmail.com)
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Brian Bradley Story Empty Brian Bradley Story

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 19:15

Just received a ruling of the Hon. Mr. Justice Phelan which provided the following "Judgement":
"THIS COURT'S JUDGEMENT is that the application for judicial review is granted and the Appeal Board's decision is quashed."
Please note that the details of this "Judgement" are not expected to be available until another 10 days (or 2 weeks) has elapsed.
I should be very grateful both if you would publish this "Judgement" to all other veterans and if you would supply any additional legal direction and / or advice that you and / or your contacts might supply. I hopefully intend to obtain a "judicial review" which will not only establish a precedent for all other veterans (as this previously listed "Judgement" of the Hon. Mr. Justice Phelan does), but will simultaneously established significant "leverage" that we all may use to further our causes in searching for something called justice in this legal system of courts.
Contact me whenever it is convenient for you to do so.
Brian
P.S. I will provide a hyperlink for access to the details of this "Judgement" as soon as it becomes available.

From this I understand that because this matter was referred back to a "differently constituted board" on no less than 9 other occasions and that same board ignored the greater burden of evidence before it, there authority in this manner has been removed and a court-sanctioned judicial review has been ordered to resolve this applicant's claims.
b
bcbrad3@gmail.com

Back to top Go down