Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of names of Veterans who are part of the SISIP Law Suit who could not be found

Go down

List of names of Veterans who are part of the SISIP Law Suit who could not be found  Empty Re: List of names of Veterans who are part of the SISIP Law Suit who could not be found

Post by LawnBoy77777 Sat 20 Aug 2016, 07:01

Shorrt list... I think that the SISIP case was under-represented. SISIP LTD used the wrong definition of disability from 1969-1999. They used "any occupation" right from the start when the other Federal LTD plans used "own occupation" at the start & "any occupation" at 2 years. I cannot sue on this as I got SISIP in 2012. I'm advising a FB goup called SISIP b4 99 if this applies to anyone.

If so, the key allegation is that they misrepresented the error. They said they "enhanced" the plan! Yes, as if a FIX is an "enhancement!" Well, I guess it is but it should have been that defintion from the start.

The difference is staggering. The incidence of disability for "own occupation" is 19/1000 & "any occupation" is 3/1000! A 600% difference which means the SISIP/pension clawback might be 6 times bigger if this omes out. The SISIP payout is north of $2.5 Billion to my knowledge. It was said to be $1.9 Billion in 2012 but the newer budgets have added more for shortfalls

LawnBoy77777
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2015-05-02

Back to top Go down

List of names of Veterans who are part of the SISIP Law Suit who could not be found  Empty Re: List of names of Veterans who are part of the SISIP Law Suit who could not be found

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 18:08

great stuff trooper . thanks.

propat

Back to top Go down

List of names of Veterans who are part of the SISIP Law Suit who could not be found  Empty List of names of Veterans who are part of the SISIP Law Suit who could not be found

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 17:51

If you know or recognize any of the names from the link below , please contact them to confirm if it is indeed them that's on this list , and please pass on to them the link below if they believe it is them that the Law Firm is looking for.

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/content/UndeliverableJune24-2015.pdf

Last edited by trooper on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 18:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down