Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast

+57
scottydog503333
Flyersbully
Phonetek167
Newfie
robert27
rgjalbert878
Chris627
By the Bay
bosn181
Navygirl
Sapper01
GhostOfGunz
LittleBoPeep
wolfgate
Tilap61
Merovongian
Rustytheviking
Willie
Oliv617
1sea0shell33
Munn.cs
DazednConfused
SupTech0168
Mayhem1911
Slaket
Dannypaj
booboo
abetterway
PipperNavy
armybulldog
RCN-Retired
rzm71
pinger
DeeCee
Rifleman
devans156
Recon031
peep
PGV
OldZipperhead
sailor964
HAPPYCRAZY
oldsailor
kozi4
sabrelove
TripleT
1993firebird
bigrex
MaggieinNB
ceedee
beleaf67
Nemo
liverlover
K9
puddleduk2
expara
Sapper Zodiak
61 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast - Page 38 Empty Re: Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast

Post by Ex Member Thu 13 Dec 2012, 15:56

Georges, don't leave the house EVER!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast - Page 38 Empty Re: Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 15:48

Haven't gotten direct deposit yet. I'm whit BMO and oh ya in Quebec, so I guess it will be in tomorrow. Got another call from sisip today, that's two days in a row, called back to know why. The lady was gone for the day so could not confurm. The receptionnist said she probably wanted to confirm my med situation had not changed but was not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:41

Glad to hear you are not driving. Remember there are cameras all over the Confederation Bridge. LOL Be good, or they won't let you on our fair Isle..just kidding. Have a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:35

Too funny, I love Johnny Cash...nope he's not my Dad. Frankie is my AKA name..LOL DragonS, you have a great day..the sun is shinning down herre on good old PEI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:31

THANKS SUE ....SURE HOPE YOUR DAD WASNT JOHNNIE CASH Smile HAVE A SPARKLY DAY

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:23

Hi All, just to let you know, my SISIP direct deposit was in my bank account this morning. I deal with BMO. Hope this helps. Sue

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:54

Direct Deposit for December done last night!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 23:53

no letter yet, will keep waiting.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:52

Finding stuff out.  Laughing at the parrots, thank goodness you think for yourself navrat.  I gotta catch some zzz's, i'll be back.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:24

Pigeons , were have you been hiding?

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:12

I think you are correct pigeons...I believe them when they say they are working diligently to get through them..hang in there....let us know when it arrives....sparrow

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:11

>sparrow86< I am waiting as well.  Never had any basket weaving courses offered to me by SISIP, so maybe they are just working through the gimp files, one at a time.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Mon 10 Dec 2012, 18:27

Georges Dumont, are you waiting like myself for ltd to review the questionairre and to confirm we are TPI and qualify for ltd from a going forward basis? Anyone else waiting like myself for the confirmation?? thanks for input friends

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Mon 10 Dec 2012, 18:15

Thanks oldvet, that's good to know

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 17:00

Hey Navrat, the answer is YES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next