Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trudeau's Liberals Anything But Sunny Ways For Veterans

+4
bigrex
RCN-Retired
johnny211
Teentitan
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trudeau's Liberals Anything But Sunny Ways For Veterans - Page 3 Empty Re: Trudeau's Liberals Anything But Sunny Ways For Veterans

Post by pinger Sat 04 Jun 2016, 21:35

JMO but to me that quote is honey AND vinegar, keeping the wolves at bay. Smart. Too much of one ain't good, but I still like Pat Stogran because he had the balls to do what he did.

Back to sunny ways and days though.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Trudeau's Liberals Anything But Sunny Ways For Veterans - Page 3 Empty Re: Trudeau's Liberals Anything But Sunny Ways For Veterans

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2016, 21:56

Simply put,,,,,,Pat Stogran is a man! He said the truth stood up to the government even thou he knew his job would be gone, he went out like a man and for that he will always have my respect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2016, 09:13

yup stogran rocked .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 07 Jun 2016, 06:51

The Liberals, VRAB, VAC and the MVA and probably a lot of politicians should watch this doc.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2296510989/
Psychologists have made breakthroughs in our understanding of what babies might be thinking, and what they could possibly know about justice, helping, honesty, fairness. Even before they learn to talk!

Born to conquer your BS
Educate and spread the news of the lies and deception of our so called leaders.
What are the GOC's intentions, F- if I know.

WE NEED TO DO A STUDY ON THEM (THE GOC)?
How can you campaign on a lie and win the elections and get away with it?

You own a military and a police force and you change the legislation to however the government of the day chooses once in power?
Keep up the pressure!

justice, helping, honesty, fairness
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2016, 12:47

JT publicly said that if elected , no Veteran will have to fight the government in court.
He also said publicly that he will stop the Equitas Lawsuit.
On the contrary , the Equitas will go on , and the Liberals will indeed fight Veterans in court.
JT will continue to say that he has given the MVA a mandate letter to fulfill , and has instructed the MVA to proceed with implementing those Items from that mandate letter.
He will continue to say that his government has an always will have the very best interest for all Veterans.
However , he has already taken a step back on the Equitas Lawsuit , he has allowed what he said he wouldn't allow , to go ahead.
Given the fact that the Equiatas suit is front an center on the well being of all Veterans moving forward , this lack of action by the Liberal government has to be a clear signal of what's to come down the road for Veterans.
Using the mandate letter to defend not stopping the Equitas suit doesn't cut it , saying that the Lawsuit was launched during the previous government doesn't cut it either.

With regards to the MVA , let's just say he has fallen into the good old bureaucratic trap.
He was given a mandate letter to complete , it looks like he passed that mandate letter down to the bureaucrats to complete and so far it looks like the MVA is standing by those who wrote up the changes regardless of the negativity his receiving from Veterans.
Leadership , this has to be the most important thing when one is at the top.
In order to be a good leader you have to know an understand what your passing on.
The ELB was according to the mandate letter suppose to be increased by 15%.
However , those bureaucrats twisted the promise to make it look like they are increasing it by 15% , but at the same time lowering the minimum level from basic corporal to senior private.
So in my view the promise has failed to deliver period! As only some will see the 15% increase.
This is the way this change will pass , it is a failure an the individual responsible for this failure is our MVA.
The political game continues , between the return of the Equitas Lawsuit , the failing of the ELB increase , the lack of information on the formula used to calculate the disability award retro , and the biggest one of all , the lack of information concerning the implementation of lifelong pensions , I must say , none of this looks good for Veterans moving forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 07 Jun 2016, 13:30

Trooper during the election a lot of veterans pumped a lot of sunshine up JT's arse and voted for him.  They all thought his promises was going to fix all the veteran problems..

Well guess what people he lied to get your vote and now he is laughing at veterans! 

So get over it already.  You voted in a selfie-addicted liar that will only continue to lie to veterans!

So it's time to start badgering him as effectively as you campaigned for him.  Be vocal like the ABC group was against Harper.  Get this into the media, local newspapers your own veteran organizations. Call him what he is....a cowardly liar!

Don't sit back on your heels!  Start kicking ass and taking names.  The first one is the under educated Minister Hehr.  It's time JT puts a real veteran into the position that is going to stand up to the Justice Department and JT to stop the lawsuit and get to the promises.

One other thing stop talking about the most useless letter ever written in history....the Mandate Letter!  It's useless and no longer a shield for Hehr and JT.  Just burn the damn thing already!  Don't even let it go to the recycling bin because JT will only re-word it to give you all false hope....again!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 07 Jun 2016, 14:26

We are one Kent Hehr away!
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar Tue 07 Jun 2016, 14:30

Dannypaj wrote:We are one Kent Hehr away!

ROTFLMAO One short and curly.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 07 Jun 2016, 17:41

Danny - Great line..LOL..
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2016, 00:16

OMG Danny how did u think of that....... Priceless!!!

Hehr has to go, can we not put a Veteran in that position and please a Veteran that was gone thru the ringer with VAC!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired Wed 08 Jun 2016, 04:08

Great words teen, not sure what so many thought that this guy and his promises were any different then the years and years we have suffered through liberalism. As far as I am concerned Hehr is no better then the goof cop that Harper put in place. If only the news media would stay on these guys, there are far to many veterans suffering and unfortunately I do not hold much hope in things ever improving. Trudeau has proven time and time again since his election that he has no ethics. Embarrassing for our PM not to have such qualities.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Wed 08 Jun 2016, 05:57

I will give credit where credit is due...I seen that on Facebook (one kent hehr away) and the picture that goes along with the caption is funny as well.  
The picture is of trudeau (hole filled with water, the PM's last name translated to English) with his fingers positioned at about an inch, I did smile at that ray of sunshine. But it True do who is running the show, what a joke.
I would really like to know who is running the show.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Wed 08 Jun 2016, 06:08

Trudeau's Liberals Anything But Sunny Ways For Veterans - Page 3 13308510

A General will never tell a Private what to do!
Like I said, rank has no place in society.
How can you be promoted when you were medically released? Career progression my Ass!
An autocracy, that is what we need.
Get rid of these high paid MTF at the top who lie and lie and then lie some more.
Double speaking government of the day liars, what will you do when the election come around?
You now have thousands of angry veterans (maybe because they keep us hanging, feel your feet dangling?)
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Wed 08 Jun 2016, 06:52

Trudeau's Liberals Anything But Sunny Ways For Veterans - Page 3 13335612
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Wed 08 Jun 2016, 13:13

Sorry, if that went to far for CSAT, frustration with the delay of my file 📁
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next