Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+37
tiger660
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
41 posters

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 31 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Teentitan Sun 15 Feb 2015, 22:18

Well I didn't see what Dr. Cola wrote as he/she edited it and I have no way to find out what was originally stated.

But worry not the Dr has left the building and canceled the account.

As for Dr. Topelheim that individual has not canceled their account so please post more info on the confusion you are having about the calculations.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 31 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Hab2013 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 21:09

Why is this spineless Dr cola or used to be zero sum be block from the forum or track down? I don't post very often but I used this site to understand some info that's very helpful to me n my family,I enjoy reading it n learn so much from it, I'm very easy to confused and when someone direct you in the wrong direction i get more confused!! I'm really thankful from this site And all the regular that come in and take the time to help other veterans, please if you want to mislead or say anything that's not appropriate stay away from this site, you are causing veterans like me to be more confused , this site is a good therapy for me and other!!
Hab2013
Hab2013
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sun 15 Feb 2015, 19:53

Bravo Zulu recon...stand easy. You call's em like you see's em. Thanks for the rant. It's all good now. We know you have our backs and we are glad for it.
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 18:49

Recon,

I am with you on this, I also picked this up right from the get go - just try to calm down a bit, the language that you used in your post may very well be upsetting to some, hard as it maybe to control the language when a certain Idiot is causing problems, it is not worth using that kind of language over one - or two individuals who are responsible for these childless post - CSAT in general does not deserve to hear that kind language.

One way to look at this is that whoever is doing this is not strong enough to confront you face on, they hide behind words, words that are just that words.
They want you to react in and aggressive manner, they prey on just that, they get satisfaction from reading your aggressive response.
Don't give them that satisfaction, Ignore them, you are a far better person for doing so.
Remember this, it's not what others think of you that matters - it's what you think of yourself that matters.
These people have issues beyond having issues with you, they have no Idea that they could very well be indirectly hurting others in acting the way they do.
They are not educated enough to really understand what they are doing, that is why they need to get help in dealing with their own issues, issues like cowardly coming on to the site and trying to disrupt it, instead of dealing with one face on.

Remember, those who are scared to confront people face on, are usually the ones who hide behind words, these people I call cowards.

My advice would be to ignore them, they must envy you - or are jealous of you for taking so much of their free time to pull your chain.
They are scared of you Recon, it's as simple as that, hiding behind words proves that.

So reverse their tactic - by Ignoring them - trust me that will work just find, as they may just fade away into the dark, where they belong.

Last point to the trolls - read up on what and IP ADDRESS is, that may give you a change of heart the next time you decide to troll this site.

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Sun 15 Feb 2015, 18:41

And moving right along... I believe it was peeps (?) who phrased it best  "Don't feed the trolls".
I connect the two because peeps picture looks like a troll with a bad haircut   Smile
But better than being judgemental or jumping on a newcomer (unless their insulting), maybe just don't respond until they have posted 5 or more times. Obviously if a newcomer is hurting, most of us will know if they are legit, and guide them. It's what we do, help one another.

Don't know where some of these other Captain Kangeroo's come from (NO offense to Aussies),
but another one was charged in steel town for impersonating with medals the other day...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/man-charged-with-unlawfully-wearing-military-uniforms-and-medals-1.2957732  

Well said recon. But some folks ain't worth my breathe or the powder to blow them to hell. pinger.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 17:58

Dr. M.C. Topleheim .......... is now Dr. ColaCockaroo ,

Now ..... tell me again that I'm right the Fack out of er' , I call it cause I feel it ,

Tell me to flack off cause I got it right , Dr. or not , it doesn't matter what you are , or the rank you once held , with all due respect ......

Take your lying ass & get the f**k outta here , you're a f***ing moron for leading on Troops in the wrong direction , which gets people killed in the end , I for one , do not enjoy your BullShit being spread on here amongst " Real Veterans "

SUICIDE  ........  is the word you F**k with when you spread BULLSHIT amongst us Veterans ,  DISRESPECTFUL  MOTHERF****R !

So...... Dr. Colacockaroo , get your f***king ass outta here , & leave us Veterans in Peace you Disrespectful piece of Shit !

And if anyone wants me outta the CSAT , then voice your opinion to the ForumMaster , & let Ron decide for himself if I was wrong about this asswipe getting our f***ing blood pressure in an uproar again !

Dr. ColaCockaroo ............ F**K OFF !

Your passport just Expired with us Veterans !

You're Spineless ...... Real Veterans show their Face on here , so who the F**k are you ?

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of ......7.......get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 16:54

I see nothing I say nothing......... simply because without that paperwork in my hand this is all nothing and out of my control suggest you all do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 14:22

im with teen as I said your COLA retro comes down to the deductions from your SISIP . your gross verses net is by far the largest part of the calculation . if he never had any deductions from his SISIP ie; CPPD and mil pension he would have NO gross vs net cola retro and thus a very small total COLA retro .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 15 Feb 2015, 14:20

BANG ON TROOPER!! BANG ON!

THANK YOU
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 14:08

Well the way in which I see it is that any influence that reflects how a new member views - or is given second thoughts of signing on to the site for fear in being labelled a troll, is in my view unfortunate.

I also usually give the person a chance, and or some time before making my own mind on what I think.
I am all for that.

That said, sometimes I think it becomes obvious right from the start, yes even with one post, yes the best way for one to deal with it is to Ignore the response, at least
until it becomes more evident that the person is indeed proven to be a troll.
I agree with all that, as we here are here to help all, however, some members of this site are targets - if you do enough reading you will find where some responses are posted in a way that is geared towards a certain member, there are some who target these members for the sake of shaking them up, if you will.  
This almost always results in the member defending themselves, right or wrong this is one thing we cannot Ignore, as we are here to stand by each other.
I think it's a fine line between both the person defending themselves and the person who is accused of causing problems on the site.
It is something that happens on every public site, so Teen I agree when you say "always give the new people the benefit of the doubt that they are VETERANS and I show that RESPECT to them until they trip up and show they are a troll" - But what I will also say is that those who are trolls , and we have had our fair share of those in the past, they and only they are responsible for influencing others to think twice before signing on - The reason I say this is that is what trolls strive for - they try to cause headaches for the site in general - that is where they get their thrill.

So I think sometimes it just maybe a case where one of our fellow members just might be in their own mind defending themselves with no ill intentions towards those who want to - or thinking of signing up for help - we are all adults here, we should also be looking at given our members the benefit of the doubt when one feels they are being targeted in the way in which they see it to be - so fine line between both.

So I agree that it is a good Idea to give a new poster the benefit of the doubt until it is determined otherwise, I would also say that those who do come here to troll, they accomplish nothing, they are the lowest of the lowest, they need help, and they should be reaching out for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sun 15 Feb 2015, 13:10

I understand the suspicion on here with new posters...and thanks toTeen, Nav and Vtech for your comments. The fact that somebody got a strange result regarding the cola issue does not really surprise me. I am a 26 year sisip guy(clawed back since 91), cpp-d was only secured in 97, and I really dont expect much from this cola suit save for about 1500 bucks. I was a four year sapper, injured, screwed, low income etc. 2% of jack shyte is not much. So step back and wait. Our scenarios are all completely different here and we must remember that our sisip is geared to ones income, not the extent of their disabilities. Have a good day all.
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 15 Feb 2015, 12:12

OK I want to weigh in here and tell everyone to pull back the reigns on new people posting.

STOP thinking they are trolls!!!!  Ask the person for more info before accusing.  Can anyone definitely say the Dr. is a troll?  

I always give the new people the benefit of the doubt that they are VETERANS and I show that RESPECT to them until they trip up and show they are a troll.

By going after new people you may be scaring those who want to join looking for help.  Either with VAC or especially mental health.

REMEMBER CSAT is a place where we help each other not trash a new person for a statement.  So let's ask questions before jumping the gun from now on.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 08:31

Well let me just remind those who choose to come on to this site with the intention of causing conflicts within the site by way of purposely providing false information.

First off this site is a place where help is provided for all users and guest in a way that is very special to a lot of us - it provides information that is shared between each and everyone of us - information that comes by way of first hand - it is a place to share what experiences we have had - it is a place where if one is down, there is always someone willing to do their best in trying to bring them back up.
So basically we are a family here, a family who has one purpose, and the purpose is to help one another.

To the trolls that get there satisfaction in coming on to this site, for whatever reason you may have, let me just say this, we are getting better at being able to distinguish between those who are here to help, and those who are here to troll.
Also ask yourself this ? To come on here in the hopes of disturbing the site which in-turn results in some kind of "SICK THRILL" don't you think it's high time you take a good look at yourself, and make that decision to reach out and seek help ?

In closing,

Whatever reasons or faults you may have towards CSAT in becoming a troll, that is in no way the fault of CSAT, the fault strictly lies on the shoulders of the troll.
After all a true CSAT member is here to help, and to learn, to become a team player, we don't even have to post, it is a family circle that is here to stay.
Trolls will not succeed in taring us apart, if anything it will make us stronger.
So to the trolls that have come on here in the past, you have failed in your attempt to disrupt us, you have failed in every way, you are a failure and it's high time you seek the help that is needed to get you back on track - you do know you are dealing with humans that do have emotions, why anyone would want to intentionally hurt another human is beyond me.
If you got a problem with someone - take it up with that someone in a private way - not in a public way that may affect others that are in the public forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Sun 15 Feb 2015, 07:36

Not sure why anyone would come on here and pretend to be a vet, wish there was a way to control it without people having to share with the world who they are. I for one deeply enjoy the post on here and have learnt a great deal. Keep up the news ladies and gentlemen. (I use those terms loosely)....Cheers

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Sat 14 Feb 2015, 22:04

YAAAAAAAAA ! I think it's Bogus ..........

Mastershipper back as a Doctor ? Name & Rank as Rucksack said , if you hold any weight with those comments , you can back it up with more intel , Right ???

Wellllll , Dr Topelheim ...... sorry to hear you got ripped off , I know what I would do , & I certainly wouldn't be wasting time on here well after receiving a Bogus Chq. I would be Contacting whoever holds your file & tell them to send you a breakdown .........WAIT ....... there was a breakdown with the check , WTF ? Smile

I wouldn't be complaining on here , I would be so far up there ass looking for the other 25 Grand that Sisip would be Hitting their " Panic Button " all the way the way to CTV National News ............But that's me !

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7......, get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next