Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My chat with the MVA

3 posters

Go down

My chat with the MVA Empty Re: My chat with the MVA

Post by Teentitan Sat 06 Aug 2016, 11:42

Johnny good for you to walk away instead of showing our, supposed, Minister a PTSD situation up close. I congratulate your honor sir.

I think what everyone needs to remember is the last time there was an incompetent Liberal MP holding the VAC position, Albina Guarniari, she "bought" the idea of the NVC from the VAC bureaucrats and put the wheels in motion.

Now we have another incompetent Liberal MP in the VAC position and he has turned the mandate letter over to the VAC bureaucrats to again put the wheels in motion.

So why am I getting a sickly feeling that the wheels are now stuck on a treadmill?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 07:35

thanks for that johnny . but yaaa inexperience I don't think is a major issue here . look there is one major issue here caused by the NVC and that's equality . that was caused by the buyout portion of the NVC . between the two acts there is a HUGE equality gap caused by the NVC .

boys there is only one fair fix for this that would restore equality for the most part . we know what it is and if he spent just one hour on the job looking into this and was of average intelligence HE WOULD KNOW WHAT IT IS . and since he has been sent the legislation that would fix this by many people many times already IF he has spent any time doing his job he would have seen it and hopefully understood it .

so to me there are three reasons this part isn't fixed yet more prominent than inexperience .

the two least likely ;

he is either the dumbest person on the fracking planet .

or the laziest person on the planet .

ok you can combine the two and make another one out of that if ya like wouldn't blame ya .

my third and most likely is he cant fix this properly because he is not allowed !!!!!

and to tell us its complicated and would take a lot of time ?????

I mean frack !!!!!

he is talking to us like he believes we are the dumbest fracks on the planet !!!!!

that's insulting and pees me off to no end!!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 06:48

Rex the GPS analogy is a great one, yes the bureaucrats are surely running the show and our MVA has passed on the 15 promises down to them given them full control on the way in which those promises are implemented. That is why you constantly see our MVA on a daily basis running from one end of the Country to the other talking about various things outside of our file, what he does say on our file is repetitive. As long as he holds his position, this I think will continue.

Thanks for the post Johnny.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 05 Aug 2016, 20:07

A lot of people have suggested, that as a rookie MP, the Veterans file was too broken for him to properly step in and fix, without previous knowledge of how the system works, or experiences similar to that of the Veterans that he has to answer to. So therefor he has deferred most of the decision making process to the bureaucrats. It would be like relying a defective GPS system. You know roughly where you want to go, just not how to get there, so you tell the GPS the final destination, and it has you going the wrong way up one way streets, taking back alleys, and cutting through peoples property, just to stop a block short of where you wanted to go. It might get you close to where you wanted, but not quite, and it cut a lot of corners to get you there. So that is what the bureaucrats are doing. Trying to get as close to the elections promises as possible, while cutting as many corners as possible, to keep the costs down.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

My chat with the MVA Empty My chat with the MVA

Post by johnny211 Fri 05 Aug 2016, 18:17

Living in Charlottetown, it's quite common to see Walt or the minister on the sidewalk. Last week I seen the minister without anyone around going between buildings. I stopped and had a chat. I introduced myself, and he first off thanked me for my service. Then I attempted to get a couple of pts in. One on the FCGA, and the other on PIA changes. Like a good politician, he really did not answer them, and then switched into his parrot speach we have all heard a hundred time. "We have put 5.6 billion, in the budget, bla, bla. It was kind of at that time that my ptsd tuned me out. He just kept blabbing on, and ensureing I could not get another word in. Evil or Very Mad  Although friendly enough I came away with the thought that he really didnt know squat on the details of my two pts, as he said our team is looking at them all.. VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down