Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vets dont support me..why should i gaf..

+2
LostTrucker
meteck
6 posters

Go down

vets dont support me..why should i gaf.. Empty Re: vets dont support me..why should i gaf..

Post by pinger Wed 30 Nov 2016, 22:54

Meteck wrote "vets dont support me..why should i gaf.."

Vets can and do indeed support one another meteck.

Csat for one helps vets. Lotsa of other avenues do as well.
Perhaps you ran down the wrong one or individuals?

And we all get pissed off once in a while, myself included.
No more hog for me... because my freaking legs don't work right no more!
Service related and driving a cage is very marginal..

yup... lol on the gp hug johnny.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

vets dont support me..why should i gaf.. Empty Re: vets dont support me..why should i gaf..

Post by 1993firebird Tue 29 Nov 2016, 18:08

SUPPORT THIS.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 16:09

Trooper - Well written. I have been on here awhile now, and your right we all get really pissed at the red tape and system sometime. But if not for my fellow comrades on here, I would not know half the stuff I do now about policy, forms, etc. This site has helped me put in for the things I never did, and for that I give you all a gp hug..lol..Out..VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 14:03

Meteck,

Everyone has the right to voice their opinions here, but don't insult others while voicing your opinion, or opinions!

Yes it's a new government, and yes they certainly have issues, that is exactly why we see Veterans clogging up the media, this is done to keep the government to account. (Absolutely nothing wrong with that)

Sounds like your a lone wolf, you want to be a lone wolf, so be it, that's your right, but don't insult fellow Veterans with your post here on CSAT!
That's not what CSAT is about, and I won't tolerate it!

Regarding my editing your post, it's obvious you have not taken the time to read the forum rules, the F word is forbidden on CSAT!

These so called Veterans that you state are clogging up the media are Veterans who have taken their own time to try and right the system, we should be embracing them, not insulting them.

Perhaps you have difficulty understanding what is being said and written to the media by these Veterans, I don't have a problem with that, that is your problem, you can sort that out on your own, but don't come on here and insult those very people who are fighting for you and every other Veteran in this Country.

We all have the right to voice our opinions and comments, but we do not have the right to insult others while voicing those opinions and comments.

We also rant from time to time, that is also everyone's right, as long as it is done respectfully.

I agree with all of the members who posted their response to the original post.

I'm going to leave this topic right where it is for now, however, if it becomes volatile, I will lock it, move it, or delete it.

Trooper
Forum Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 29 Nov 2016, 13:45

I am a Pothead Vet. Very Happy

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by red510 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 12:30

I am a vet. I don't "ride a hog", don't have a leather jacket, don't have a patch or a beard. But i do find this forum constructive and very helpful. Veterans are as varied and unique as the very fabric of Canada. Yes there are those that ride bikes and have beards and patches etc. But I respect them as veterans no different than any other veterans. I stand by all veterans and regardless of what a veteran wears or what a veteran does. I stand by all veterans who bring positive awareness to veterans issues. I even appreciate when veterans feel the need to rant. I am guilty of ranting on occasion however in this forum I recommend that rants are focused on improving veterans issues. Peace.

red510
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2016-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 10:36

You have every right to voice your opinion meteck but perhaps csat isn't the right venue to do so because as LostTrucker states, this is a forum that's here to help vets, all vets including yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrucker Tue 29 Nov 2016, 10:07

this is a forum for vets to help vets......not vets bashing other vets. We all need to vent at times, but it should'nt be at our brothers and sisters expense. We are all in the same boat here and on the same side....or should be
LostTrucker
LostTrucker
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

vets dont support me..why should i gaf.. Empty vets dont support me..why should i gaf..

Post by meteck Tue 29 Nov 2016, 09:47

i see its a new gvmnt...with new issues...but the same old hu rah vets clogging up the media portal..i am sick and tired of folks seeing me in that glow i really do,,,i dont ride a hog,,,i dont got a beard..or a leather jacket with crests sewn on it..i dont opine openly about stupid shit..and i sure as shit dont share the us vs them mentality..it makes vets look compartmentalized to others....and frankly....they dont represent me....carry on..rant over

Edited by the Forum Master

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum