Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+2
bigrex
Brasidas
6 posters

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Post by meteck Wed 19 Jun 2013, 11:58

i did one better.i got in to see someone next monday..now remember all shes the mp that covers the area of cfb borden as well as numourous smaller units,simcro grey foresters among them. i will work my little ass off the present to her questions that she cannot wiggle out of,,she has other issues todays watch the federal news but monday morning ill take a shot at it,,we need answers,,we DESERVE ANSWERS!!!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by meteck Wed 19 Jun 2013, 11:52

I live in the riding of keelie leech....................me and thr troll are going to have words..ill find out if she supports veterans issues this summer..its become a personal mission now..where is our fuckin money!!!!!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 21:27

Jack dude, Buddy, brother, we've been together before, i remember you from a long time ago, i know you are as strong as a rock, and i beleive in you, you never let me me down and same goes here,; let go dude, we already know what will happen, when and why. let us focus on what this ordeal will give us, forget about the fight, cause we already won. Dude you are my brother and i love you for what you did for me, you saved me from me. i ow you the same.
Jack live your life at the fullest extent like there is no tomorrow, figure yourself after this ordeal right now with tons of money pockets full of cash, cause they ow us and we already won.
Past, present, future, there is nothing lke now; we won the battle a long time ago, now they are repenting, in the future they will regret their decisinons; only now will tell.
Opress the opressors, live life now, and future will change to whatever we decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas Mon 17 Jun 2013, 19:01

You are on doing a great job Jack.  Keep us informed.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Mon 17 Jun 2013, 18:42

Jack22 I understood everything you posted and wish you luck in you uphill battle

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jack22 Mon 17 Jun 2013, 17:31

Le texte français suit l'anglais

Remember my english is basic!

Some observations on the ELB theme.

Our colleagues from the SISIP did not had any excuse from the Government with respect to the stolen money. The Government, the Prime Minister, the Minister of defence and Minister of Veterans feel not guilty or even head of is historic kerfuffle, which resulted in the lawsuit of Mr. Manuge. At their press conference of may 2012 Ministers committed themselves to correct the situation. Then with their lack of respect for the fuzzy Veterans he did not hesitate to make trolling things and a broadcast any information. I am afraid that we victims of the ELB will suffer the same treatment: no concrete information, and no sense of urgency on the part of Minister Blaney to settle this dispute. Who has one that share his unique desire!

I presume that government lawyers are considering to pass through a trial without being recognized guilty. If they do not have this insurance perhaps while they would recommend the payment of amounts wrongly deducted.

I received the assurance of the parliamentarians of the NDP that they will continue to question the Government about retro in ELB.

We more and more to be satisfied that our query is just and legitimate. On the site below you will find a letter from Donald Leonardo, president National Veterans of Canada for Minister Blaney.

http://veteranvoice.info/webpages/3news.html

I write to Minister Blaney, he y a few weeks still no answer! On the side of the ombudsman... I know too what to think!

I contacted the firm Mc Innes Cooper to know whether it would be possible to consider a lawsuit to recover the amounts wrongly deducted. It two weeks ago I received from MC ( There has been a proposal for a class action to recover retroactive amounts of VAC disability benefits that were deducted from ELB put before our firm's Board of Directors. No decision has been made)

By By

Quelques observations sur le thème  ELB.

Je présume que les avocats du gouvernement examinent la possibilité de passer à travers un procès sans être reconnu coupable.  S’ils n’ont pas cette assurance peut-être alors qu’ils recommanderaient le paiement des sommes injustement déduites.

J’ai reçu l’assurance des parlementaires du NPD qu’ils vont continuer de questionner le gouvernement au sujet de rétro en matière d’ELB.

Nous de plus en plus  à être convaincu que notre requête est juste et légitime. Sur le site ci-dessous vous trouverez une lettre de Donald Leonardo, président nationale de Vétérans of Canada à l’intention du ministre Blaney.

http://veteranvoice.info/webpages/3news.html

J’ai écris au ministre Blaney,  il y quelques semaines toujours pas de réponse! Du coté de l’ombudsman ….je ne sais trop quoi penser!

J’ai contacté la firme Mc Innes Cooper pour savoir s’il serait possible d’envisager un recours collectif pour récupérer les sommes injustement déduites. Il y deux semaines j’ai  reçu de MC  ( There has been a proposal for a class action to recover retroactive amounts of VAC disability benefits that were deducted from ELB put before our firm’s Board of Directors. No decision has been made)

Salut 
Jack 22

Nos confrères du SISIP n’on pas eu d’excuse de la part du gouvernement en ce qui à trait à l’argent volé.  Le gouvernement soit le premier ministre,  le ministre de la défense et le ministre des Anciens Combattants ne se sente pas coupable ni même responsable de se cafouillage historique, lequel a entrainé le recours collectif de Mr Manuge. Lors de leur conférence de presse de mai 2012 les ministres  se sont engagés à corriger la situation. Puis avec leur manque de respect envers les Vétérans floués il n’on pas hésité à faire trainé les choses et a ne diffuser aucune information.  J’ai bien peur que nous les Victimes du ELB subirons le même traitement : pas d’information concrète, et aucun sentiment d’urgence de la part du ministre Blaney afin de régler ce litige. Qui n’en ait un que part son unique volonté!

jack22
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas Mon 17 Jun 2013, 10:22

I've had the same thing happen with registered mail several times going to Revenue Canada, Immigration Canada and V.A.  I am always told anyone in the lobby can sign for it so, it will never be found.  It could have been signed for by someone just standing in their lobby I've been told.  My daughter was 3 before we recieved her first child allowance.  Everytime it's just a matter of gathering enough evidence with dates, times and names to make a case out of it before anything gets done.  Same here I keep all the letters they send me and write on them the time, day I received it, and outcome.  Plus names of anyone I talked to and file or case number.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loggie Mon 17 Jun 2013, 10:07

It is like every Federal/Provincial govt agency that deals with money.
If you owe them we want it NOW! If they owe you, they will pay up when they get to it.
I have a 7 year battle with Rev Cda over money they owe me. They ask for info, I send, they want something else.
I finally got everything they wanted, sent it in via registered post, and they said they could not find it. I said I have the signature of the person who singned for it including date and time, but was then told that the person is a Commissionaire who just puts it into a box. Staff from mail room pick it up later. I was then asked to send in all of the paperwork again. I replied, NO! You find it!!! 3 days later I got a call saying they found it. Seems the person to whom I was supposed to address it to had not worked there for quite some time but since it was a form letter they did not change the name.
So how many other depts are operating the same way??? We comply, they bungle the op! Total BS! Just like this ELB situation is.

loggie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas Mon 17 Jun 2013, 09:58

It's hard to understand delays.  VA is Johnny on the spot to send out letters threatening to suspend benefits when the mail is slow to be delivered to them. Amazing how the cookie rolls.  We get 30 days to sort things out, figure out what happened.   They get years to assess what to do next.  The powers that be always live by do as I say not as I do.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 09:08

The laws of nature cannot be broken, figure yourself right now holding a large pile of money, it is yours to do whatever you want to, imagine justice is done.
Imagine a better life for yourself and all your relatives, it is done.
Thay are facing justice and we will get back what is ours; the more you focus on now the closer you are to your goal.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 17 Jun 2013, 08:50

I wouldn't say that for sure. Harper seems to take any opportunity he can to make spending and decision announcements while the House isn't sitting or he is in another country, unfortunately, they are usually unfavourable ones.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Brasidas Mon 17 Jun 2013, 07:51

Looks like things are right in line to hide from the issue until next March.  Work is something that gets in the way of their normal June to February dog f******.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down