Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+2
meteck
jack22
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 6 Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by meteck Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:56

It is obviously time for the legal system to run its course. we are the only faction not to class action them into submission and for that we got patronized and marginalized. take the pittance that they are offering which by the way seems to be not a done deal yet. as it needs to pass the budget committee and the treasury board I think its possible they floated this out there to see our reaction..man I hope so but reality tells me they are done paying us back in their minds. I am sure they would have also been legally prepared to take this to a judge so we best band together and fight the good fight. be prepared now for years of battling for whats rightfully ours people. that's where this is going..enjoy the pittance thrown at you from the evermoving conservative bus...never would the thought of thousands of dollars in my hand leave such a bitter taste in the back of my mouth. thanks for defending Canada..pick up your conservative bumper sticker on the way out the va office that by the way is now closed forever!.choke on that....................

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Apr 2014, 08:50

Trudeau= free weed for veterans, NVC or pension act!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Apr 2014, 08:27

@sadveteran,
Do you think that the Liberal will do anything different!!! sorry! not in my books!

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Wed 02 Apr 2014, 07:51

jose mcciver is HAPPY to tell you all what she has to say.. she has called me every day this week. 7pm last night. I refuse to pick up the phone after 18 months of silence to be told we bent you over. wiped it on your back.and left the building.........I think ill avoid that..one day if they ever pass this legislation a check will appear at my door. I COULD CARE LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill simply use it to get the other 7 years of 1000 a month taken from my family. stick it where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!!!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 18:03

hy to everyone, please do not start any rumours and call MC, you will see that they do have an answer and you will not like it.

instead call the new Liberal critic to anything VAC The Honorable Franck Valeriot deputy of Guelf
at 613-996-4758 so he knows how many of us are being hurt by this governement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 17:53

ELB is a taxable benefit, it will no doubt be taxed, or you'll get the sisip retro guys saying why was mine taxed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 17:51

I mentioned the War Veterans Allowance recipients to Michel Drapeau and to Jose McCiver at VAC and to Bruce Stanton's office.

Jose McCiver at VAC says that the legislation still has to be passed, then the treasury board needs to approve it and there was no mention of whether the GOV will tax the four months retro.

We are all getting a swift kick in the ass right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 16:35

Just tell mc that it also includes the war veteran allowances representing 10 billion or so in back retro! I think you'll get a call in no time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 16:10

thanks jack. Well at least it isn't a "no" persay at this point with MC at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by jack22 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 16:00

to BD: yes i, did the last time was on the 29 may 2013.

My mail:

I do suspect that your team still working hard with the last step of sisip class action. I wondering if you lawyers had time to look at the possibility of a class action to recover retro of VAC disability benefits that were unjustly deducted from ELB.

The reply:

There has been a proposal for a class action to recover retroactive amounts of VAC disability benefits that were deducted from ELB put before our firm’s Board of Directors. No decision has been made.

Nothing since!

E-Mail M. Drapeau office today , when the reply come i will pass on the info.

Out to lunch! Jack

jack22
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 15:44

Has anyone inquired with MC on representing this group of beneficiary?

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 6 Empty ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 15:32

I just called Michel Drapeau's Law Office and I updated them on the announcement about 4 months retro.  They are calling me back Monday or Tuesday with whatever info can be given about moving ahead with a class action law-suit to recoup the rest of our money.

I also called Bruce Stanton's office to share my thoughts on the four months of retro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6