Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+5
meteck
pinger
Rifleman
bigrex
Teentitan
9 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 10 Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Teentitan Mon 12 May 2014, 23:16

bruce it's the legalese talk is what is stopping you from getting your money. And the legislations as well. There is no way around it...period!

You need to direct your anger at the proper people...the GoC! Not us. We are trying to help but yelling at us isn't going to get what you deserve.

It's frustrating we all know it but you need to get it out to John and Jane Canadian. Get them mad and they will help.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 May 2014, 23:14

@ teentitan...go ahead use Joe Politician if ya like. I couldn't care less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 May 2014, 23:08

Listen you fuckin' guys, I'm pensioned for four different disabilities under the pension act, I also received a lump sum under the NVC, I got ripped off for 36 months of dough, I want it. What I don't want is a bunch of legalese bullshit talk, about what falls under what legislation. I want what's right. I want every fuckin' dime for my inconvenience and I don't think I need to expand on what my inconvenience is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 12 May 2014, 22:44

Navrat its not about putting the squeeze on Harper. It is about putting the squeeze on the bureaucrats. They are the ones who dictate policy...it is their job. A voted MP doesnt have the time to learn everything about veteran issues they depend on the bureaucrats.

So lets get a government that is going to tell the bureaucrats and bean counters this is what we want. This is what we are obligated to. This is what we need to do for our veterans. Thats what we need.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 May 2014, 22:34

Your correct and I agree 4 of June 2014 will hit the GOC where they hate , media attention, and this war will have to be fought in the media because with an election coming up and Harper trailing Trudeau this is the perfect time to put the squeeze on the GOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 12 May 2014, 22:30

Funny you should say that Digger...their was a meeting at Legion House on 10 May it was agreed it is time for veteran groups to stop the internal fighting and time to start to fight together.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 12 May 2014, 22:28

Nav all that was said today I did not take personally. I read over 95% of all posts to the CSAT. Sometimes it take a little push to get people to take back what the GoC stole from them...pride, honour and dignity.

They all have the ability to write a letter to the editor, their MP, their veteran organization in a very articulate way.

I know I am trusted by 99.9% of all CSAT members. I do not take it lightly. Actually I'm honoured that you do trust me and the staff of Veteran Voice. But remember this website is called Veteran Voice...that means it's not limited to just the staff. This is your place to use your voices.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 May 2014, 22:25

June 4, 2014 agreed! I don't want to see a divide amongst Veterans anymore. We need to stand together.

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 10 Empty ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Teentitan Mon 12 May 2014, 22:23

To all the guests that drop by and read the CSAT postings.  If you are a Canadian citizen do you need anymore motivation to voice your outrage?

If you are a news reporter here's a story contact me, use the contact CSAT forum master button

If you are a politician...you have been warned.  No more ignoring, no more shallow promises.  You have pissed off the biggest sleeping bears in all of Canada...VETERANS!

If you are a political aide take the above statement to your boss.

June 4, 2014...
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10