Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+5
bigrex
Teentitan
meteck
Brasidas
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 7 Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by bigrex Wed 30 Jul 2014, 12:26

I really don't care if employees from VAC visit the site, as long as they identify themselves as VAC staff when the post, and do not misrepresent themselves. If a VAC employee truly wanted to hear of problems that Veterans are having, that they may not hear othwise, and are willing to step in and help whenever possible, then more power to them. CSAT could become a direct line to genuinely caring VAC staff, that you will not get through the 866 number, or even the secure messaging system in your VAC account, and to me, that is a good thing.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:09

Meteck that is a very broad statement you made about this site.  Who exactly do you think is posting comments that are from Veterans Affairs?

Without proving you are trying to poison the validity of CSAT and I take issue with that.  This forum is helping a lot of vets on a lot of different issues.

So prove your statement of this site being compromised with facts not a shallow broad brush statement. Also if you have damning documentation about the ELB program then share it with your fellow veterans so they can improve the quality of their lives.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Wed 30 Jul 2014, 09:54

this whole elb program is going to be put to the smell test..by me...thanks to the freedom of info act I have years of documents that some organizations wish I hadn't..but I digress..i look up in this forum and see that now people from veterans affairs are posting in here..that's good enough for me ill be taking my affairs concerning this bullshit program in to a safer forum......cheers all and good luck coming together....I believe this site is now compromised

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 7 Empty ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Brasidas Wed 23 Jul 2014, 16:44

I was told yesterday ELB is over for me at the end of the month.  Nice heads up on that one.  Meteck is right they never cared what happened.  I'm part time now in a worse job than when the program started.  Doing the same job I had at 15 with less hours and a lower wage.  Yes,  I made more money in 1988 per hour than I do now.  They call it a success.  No kidding,  I can do the job of a 15 year old on summer break.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7