Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children Following a Course of Instruction

Go down

Children Following a Course of Instruction  Empty Re: Children Following a Course of Instruction

Post by Dannypaj Sat 04 Mar 2017, 13:40

Good to know, thanks Trooper!
I'll get on that asap.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Children Following a Course of Instruction  Empty Re: Children Following a Course of Instruction

Post by Guest Sat 04 Mar 2017, 11:44

Danny,

You need to contact VAC and inform them you have a child who is 18 and is going to be attending college.

VAC will send you a letter explaining exactly was is required to be filled out and sent back to VAC for approval.

You will probably need the address of the college, what courses your child will be taking, and how many hours a Week will your child attend college.
Start date of school, end date of school for the first year application.
You will need to do this each year your child attends college or any form of schooling.

I don't think there's a limit on how many children you can apply for, as long as they are 18 years old.

Back to top Go down

Children Following a Course of Instruction  Empty Children Following a Course of Instruction

Post by Dannypaj Sat 04 Mar 2017, 08:46

I have an 18 year adolescent who's about to attend college.
How does this program work (link below) and is there a limit to how many of your children are eligible for it?
Thanks for the help.

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-us/policy/document/1153#anchor42590
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum