Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -

+13
prawnstar
pinger
bigthree
Willie
BinRat
bosn181
Iceman
Vet1234
Bigbrook
Rifleman
EZRider
johnny211
17 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Empty Re: Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -

Post by Vet1234 Fri 24 Mar 2017, 20:09

i just received my FCRB in February. I wonder if the criteria will change and if i need to wait a year to re-apply.
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2016-07-27

Back to top Go down

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Empty Re: Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -

Post by Rustytheviking Fri 24 Mar 2017, 20:03

The increase on the caregiver amount is actually not bad. Better than the one time 7200 or whatever they were giving out before.

Rustytheviking
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2017-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 18:52

johnny211 wrote:Caregiver Recognition Benefit - As I cannot find any policy for this on VAC site, I am wondering if anyone has found anything about it? I hope unlike the fcrb that they add adl,s for mental disabilities. Also I am looking to see if they take out this " if you are under both the PA and the NVC, then you have to put in for the AA. This is now a prerequisite for the FCRB. Not sure if anyone else here is in this sit.            But another Vet friend and myself are under both PA and NVC. We are both TPI, 100percent. Put in for FCRB for mental issues, that happened post 2006. We got letters saying that because we have a PA, we have to put in for AA . So quess what, we put in for AA! Which is mainly physical disabilities, and we're both denied. appealed and denied again. Like a circle. So hopefully this has been sorted out with the new CRB. Sorry for the rant,  Maybe it's coming out 1April. Johnny Out..VVV...

Budget 2017 - Infographic - Caregiver Recognition Benefit

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Caregiver-services-graphic

Caregiver Recognition Benefit

Direct support for those who support out Veterans

This benefit will simplify how VAC recognizes and supports caregivers with a monthly benefit of $1,000 payable directly to them, tax free.

- Recognition of caregivers support to Veterans

- 1K monthly, tax free benefit directly to caregivers

- No time limit to apply

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-us/department-officials/minister/budget/supporting-families/caregiver-recognition-benefit-graphic?utm_source=teset&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=services

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Fri 24 Mar 2017, 17:44

i just tell them no matter what happens if you get any trip to MIR or sick bay to make sure you keep record of anything and everything and make sure you fill out a CF98 never trust that they will keep it for you or give you a true copy of you medical file they always seem to lose info lucky for me i did keep a junk box and put everything in it did not know i would have to fall back on sick chits as evidence but it was enough info to cover myself

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Fri 24 Mar 2017, 17:29

They went to war. Why do we have to go to war with our Canadian government to get help?” said Davis. So true, and I think Our PM, better rethink how many Vet votes are out there. Not sure about the rest of you, but like David when I come across a young one thinking of joining, I fill them in on how all gov,s turn there back on you at the end of the line. I just flat out tell them Don't. Cranky Rad Op Johnny Out,,VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Empty Veterans urge Premier Stephen McNeil to be stronger ally against Ottawa

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 14:56

Veterans urge Premier Stephen McNeil to be stronger ally against Ottawa

Veterans and families say Trudeau government must do more to help injured former members

By Jean Laroche, CBC News Posted: Mar 24, 2017 12:33 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 2:15 PM AT

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Veterans-benefits-20170324
David MacLeod, a disabled Afghanistan war veteran, addresses a news conference at the Nova Scotia Legislature in Halifax on Friday.

"Don't join the Canadian Armed Forces."

That blunt message was delivered Friday by David MacLeod, who wore a blue blazer with his seven service medals pined over his left breast pocket to a news conference at Province House.

"If you get wounded or injured, Veterans Affairs Canada is unwilling or unable to help you," said the Afghanistan war veteran.

MacLeod, joined by Kim Davis and Natasha Mohr, both wives of veterans, and fellow serviceman Medrick Mercer, was at the provincial legislature to urge Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil to fight on their behalf.

'Deeply betrayed and used'

In November, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said hundreds of frontline Veterans Affairs workers were being hired across the country as the department reopened VA offices closed by the previous Conservative government.

But Friday's group said it feels "deeply betrayed and used" by the Trudeau government, which promised to improve services and benefits to veterans. They said the system for dealing with injured vets is worse than when the Conservatives were in power.

Davis said her husband Blair returned from a tour of duty in Bosnia in 1993 with a psychological injury, and now has to rely on the provincial health system to help him. It's a system, she said, that is not ready to handle the complex problems of vets.  

"Our emerg department is now being overloaded," said Davis.

"Our emerg department is not equipped to deal with this situation. And many veterans are walking out the door frustrated because they're sitting in a waiting room saying that they have suicide ideations and they walk out."

'I'm not buying that'

Former military member Medrick Mercer echoed the call for McNeil, who is also Nova Scotia's minister responsible for military relations, to challenge the federal Liberals to do more.

"We can bring thousands of refugees from foreign countries in a matter of weeks and we can't figure out how to get a military veteran and his family back into the community that they wish to live with the appropriate health-care supports in place?

"I'm sorry folks, I'm not buying that."

McNeil defends record

Premier Stephen McNeil defended his record of advocating on behalf of veterans.

"I think we've been forceful enough," he told reporters not long after the veterans spoke. "We need to continue to push that message and we will."

However McNeil said he agrees with the veterans, that more needs to be done.

"There's no question there's a need when it comes to post-traumatic stress disorder and we will continue to make sure that we fight for the appropriate level of funding and services for veterans and their families."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/veterans-ottawa-federal-mental-injury-ptsd-health-care-1.4039389[/b]

‘There is always an alternative,’ veterans warn Trudeau

Published March 24, 2017 - 2:18pm

Disabled veterans and their families in Halifax Friday warned Justin Trudeau’s Liberals that “there is always an alternative” when it comes election time.

The warning was delivered at Province House by Afghanistan veteran David MacLeod, who joined others in condemning what they say is the federal Liberal government’s ongoing failure to address the difficulties faced by many ex-military members in accessing healthcare and other services from Veterans Affairs Canada.

“We feel deeply betrayed, used — deeply used by the way — and I don’t see any veterans really willing to vote for Mr. Trudeau,” said MacLeod.

His words come less than two years after he released his book A Dirty Little Skirmish at the height of the 2015 federal election campaign.

At that time, MacLeod was involved with the Anyone But Conservatives campaign launched by veterans angered by the neglect of former military members by Stephen Harper’s government.

Under Harper’s government, veterans faced the closure of nine Veterans Affairs Canada offices nationwide and court action to claim benefits they needed after returning home from war.

“ABC can go any which way, Anyone But — fill in the blank,” warned MacLeod.

MacLeod and his fellow veterans now say that Trudeau’s government has allowed bureaucracy to block access to needed services, shifted the burden of veterans’ healthcare onto the provinces, an unwillingness to provide promised life long pensions for disabled veterans under the Pension Act, misinformation from the Minster of Veteran Affairs, an Office of the Veteran Ombudsman to be more assertive and a failed veteran engagement strategy via stakeholders summits and advisory groups.

The independent local veterans group came together by sharing their stories online, in person, through research and in the courts.

“I think the best thing that can happen is that more veterans become involved in politics, so that all parties become well-educated and do exactly what’s required for veterans,” said MacLeod.

Kim Davis, whose husband served in Bosnia as a peacekeeper during the 1990s civil war, said that veterans struggling with PTSD and suicidal thoughts often had to wait days for help.

Even picking up the phone and trying to speak with someone at Veterans Affairs Canada involved 15 to 20 minutes of waiting for a representative, Davis said.

“They went to war. Why do we have to go to war with our Canadian government to get help?” said Davis.

Provincial Progressive Conservative leader Jamie Baillie attended the event, promising to take up their concerns as best he can.

“I am very angry,” said Baillie.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1453389-%E2%80%98there-is-always-an-alternative%E2%80%99-veterans-warn-trudeau

Back to top Go down

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Empty Nova Scotia Veterans Hold Press Conference on Budget 2017

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 09:25

Nova Scotia Veterans Hold Press Conference on Budget 2017

Those who are not signed up with Facebook, click, not now when prompted to sign in.

Click the link below to view the conference video:

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.baillie.nspc/videos/1265251350232210/

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Fri 24 Mar 2017, 09:20

Oh Oh okay johnny211..

Ya I search VAC site under the FRCB, and not the new name, but, just of my head, cause they are doing a name change to the FRCB
would that not have to posted in that Gazzette paper 1st.

Maybe gonna have to keep an eye on that to see if it gets posted there 1st, before ending up on VAC's page..

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Fri 24 Mar 2017, 08:22

Tks binrat, but that's the old name. I would think Apr 1 we should see it. VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Empty True Patriot Love Foundation congratulates the Government of Canada on the latest budget

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 05:44

True Patriot Love Foundation congratulates the Government of Canada on the latest budget and looks forward to future collaboration

True Patriot Love Foundation
Mar 23, 2017, 18:30 ET

TORONTO, March 23, 2017 /CNW/ - The True Patriot Love Foundation (TPL) expressed its congratulations today to the Government of Canada on the latest budget, specifically its commitment to support Canadian Armed Forces Members and Veterans.

Canada's military, Veterans and their families have made great sacrifices for our country, and TPL applauds all efforts to provide them with the critical support and resources they need.

The national expansion of Veterans' services at MFRC recognizes not only the unique needs of the Veteran community but also their families. TPL has a long-standing funding relationship with each MFRC and looks forward to expanding its support to now include Veteran families – as this has always been a key priority for TPL.

TPL applauds the creation of a PTSD Centre of Excellence. This will be a tremendous step forward and will allow for continued optimization of mental health care delivery for military and Veteran communities. TPL, along with partners like Bell, has been focused on working to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness while also funding innovative programs and cutting-edge research that is helping to change the landscape of mental health care and recovery.

TPL is also supportive of the government's focus on enhanced transition services. TPL found in its recently released Veteran Transition Advisory Council: Final Report (created in collaboration with the government, Canadian business leaders, academic institutions and not for profits), that the need is certainly great for enhanced services in this area for members of the military and Veteran communities. TPL is particularly encouraged by the government's recognition of the unique circumstance of Veterans' spouses and common-law partners, and the government's enhanced focus on providing them with the tools and services they need as they navigate into the civilian workforce.

TPL looks forward to further collaborating with the Government of Canada in the months and years to come for the benefit of our serving members, Veterans and their families.

About the True Patriot Love Foundation

True Patriot Love Foundation (TPL) is a national charity with the mission to inspire every Canadian to contribute to the resilience and wellbeing of our military and Veteran families. Since 2009, TPL has provided more than $18 million to support military families, including supporting more than 100 community-based programs across the country that address the unique challenges resulting from service including mental health, physical rehabilitation, transitioning to civilian life, and the special needs of children. In addition, TPL contributes to advancements in research and technology through our $5 million commitment to the Canadian Institute for Military and Veterans Health Research (Queen's University). For more information, visit www.truepatriotlove.com.

SOURCE True Patriot Love Foundation

For further information: Media Contact: Laura Hearn, Senior Director, Marketing and Communications, True Patriot Love Foundation, 647-213-4631, lhearn@truepatriotlove.com

The national expansion of Veterans' services at MFRC recognizes not only the unique needs of the Veteran community but also their families. TPL has a long-standing funding relationship with each MFRC and looks forward to expanding its support to now include Veteran families – as this has always been a key priority for TPL.

TPL applauds the creation of a PTSD Centre of Excellence. This will be a tremendous step forward and will allow for continued optimization of mental health care delivery for military and Veteran communities. TPL, along with partners like Bell, has been focused on working to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness while also funding innovative programs and cutting-edge research that is helping to change the landscape of mental health care and recovery.

TPL is also supportive of the government's focus on enhanced transition services. TPL found in its recently released Veteran Transition Advisory Council: Final Report (created in collaboration with the government, Canadian business leaders, academic institutions and not for profits), that the need is certainly great for enhanced services in this area for members of the military and Veteran communities. TPL is particularly encouraged by the government's recognition of the unique circumstance of Veterans' spouses and common-law partners, and the government's enhanced focus on providing them with the tools and services they need as they navigate into the civilian workforce.

TPL looks forward to further collaborating with the Government of Canada in the months and years to come for the benefit of our serving members, Veterans and their families.

About the True Patriot Love Foundation

True Patriot Love Foundation (TPL) is a national charity with the mission to inspire every Canadian to contribute to the resilience and wellbeing of our military and Veteran families. Since 2009, TPL has provided more than $18 million to support military families, including supporting more than 100 community-based programs across the country that address the unique challenges resulting from service including mental health, physical rehabilitation, transitioning to civilian life, and the special needs of children. In addition, TPL contributes to advancements in research and technology through our $5 million commitment to the Canadian Institute for Military and Veterans Health Research (Queen's University). For more information, visit www.truepatriotlove.com.

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/true-patriot-love-foundation-congratulates-the-government-of-canada-on-the-latest-budget-and-looks-forward-to-future-collaboration-616977344.html#continue-jump

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Fri 24 Mar 2017, 01:29

Family Caregiver Relief Benefit

Issuing Authority: Director General, Policy and Research
Effective Date: December 9, 2015

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-us/policy/document/2232

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 23 Mar 2017, 20:18

Caregiver Recognition Benefit - As I cannot find any policy for this on VAC site, I am wondering if anyone has found anything about it? I hope unlike the fcrb that they add adl,s for mental disabilities. Also I am looking to see if they take out this " if you are under both the PA and the NVC, then you have to put in for the AA. This is now a prerequisite for the FCRB. Not sure if anyone else here is in this sit. But another Vet friend and myself are under both PA and NVC. We are both TPI, 100percent. Put in for FCRB for mental issues, that happened post 2006. We got letters saying that because we have a PA, we have to put in for AA . So quess what, we put in for AA! Which is mainly physical disabilities, and we're both denied. appealed and denied again. Like a circle. So hopefully this has been sorted out with the new CRB. Sorry for the rant, Maybe it's coming out 1April. Johnny Out..VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Budget 2017 - And VAC Part in it -  - Page 4 Empty This is the way the Australian government deals with Lump Sum and disability life long pensions

Post by Guest Thu 23 Mar 2017, 19:16

Got a feeling the liberal will be using a similar approach ! ( check out both refs at end of this info )

Factsheet DP85 - Calculating a fortnightly equivalent disability pension offset using the Australian Government Actuarial Tables
Purpose
This Factsheet contains the Australian Government Actuary Tables that are used for converting compensation lump sum payments into fortnightly equivalent amounts for the purpose of offsetting disability pension paid under the Veterans' Entitlements Act 1986 (VEA).
Offsetting occurs under these tables when a veteran or dependant receives lump sum compensation from another source which is for the same incapacity or death as their pension is paid , or when a veteran on an applicable Above General Rate pension receives a lump sum permanent impairment payment under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRCA).
What are Actuary Tables and when are they used?
Calculations of payments according to a person's life expectancy are based on factors contained in 'Life Tables'. These tables apply to superannuation, life insurance issues and also for planning for the future needs of the Australian community. They are published every five years following the national census and as our living conditions improve and both men and women enjoy an increasing average life expectancy, they are varied. The Australian Government uses Life Tables provided by the Australian Government Actuary for many purposes, one of which includes compensation offsetting under the VEA.
For the purposes of section 30C, section 74 and section 25A of the VEA, the Actuarial Tables are used to convert a lump sum compensation payment from another source into a fortnightly amount which then may be offset against a veteran's disability pension.
What is compensation offsetting?
Offsetting is the process of reducing one compensation payment in recognition of another compensation payment for the same incapacity or death, in most cases. The principle behind compensation offsetting is that a person should not be compensated twice for the same incapacity, when another person would only be eligible for the one source of compensation.
For more detailed information about the compensation offsetting provisions, please refer to DVA Factsheet DP82.

[u]How lump sum compensation is offset against disability pension?[/u]

When a veteran receives lump sum compensation for the same incapacity for which they are receiving disability pension an equivalent fortnightly amount is calculated based on the lump sum amount and is offset from the fortnightly rate of disability pension. This calculation is based on instructions received from the Australian Government Actuary. The offset against the disability pension will continue for the rest of the veteran's life and is indexed in line with CPI at the same time that the disability pension is indexed.
The information contained in the Actuarial Tables enable the department to calculate the initial fortnightly offset amount. Copies of these Actuarial Tables and an example of calculating a fortnightly equivalent are included in this Factsheet.
Example: - A veteran born on 7 July 1963 was granted disability pension effective from 8 October 1999. On 8 January 2002, he receives a lump sum payment of $23,451.00 from another source for the same incapacity.
The 'age next birthday column' that appears in the Actuarial Table is the age that the veteran will be on their next birthday following either the grant of disability pension or the date of the lump sum is paid - whichever event occurred earlier. In this example, the age applied is 37 as disability pension was granted prior to the lump sum and the veteran turned 37 on his next birthday.
Therefore the calculation of the initial fortnightly equivalent for the lump sum of $23,451 is as follows:
$23,451.00 x $15.845 = $37.16
$10,000.00*
* The figure of $10,000 is used to divide all lump sum amounts and obtain a relevant factor to calculate the offset amount. As most lump sum amounts are in excess of $10,000, once divided it will give a decimal figure with which to apply the standard figures supplied by the Australian Government Actuary.
This initial fortnightly amount is applied for the veterans' lifetime and is subject to indexation increases so that it remains on equivalent terms with the indexations applied to the disability pension.
Why is the offset applied for life and what will the total be?
The offsetting of disability pension as a result of other lump sum compensation is not based on repaying the amount of the initial lump sum accepted.
The instructions provided by the Australian Government Actuary to calculate the ongoing offset use assumptions that are consistent with those that underpin lifetime annuities - that is a life insurance company will pay a periodic annuity for life in exchange for an up front lump sum. The rate of annuity depends on other factors which include the life expectancy and the rate of interest to be earned on the lump sum. The instructions from the Actuary assume the same effects.
Due to the assumption that interest will be earned on the invested lump sum over a lifetime, a person is expected to receive more than the initial lump sum amount. The same rationale is applied to offsetting, in that the total accumulated dollar amount that will be offset against a veterans' disability pension over their lifetime is expected to be more than the initial amount of the lump sum compensation received.
For this reason, the total offset for each person will be different, depending on their compensation received and how long they live. However, the logic behind the offset is applied universally to every person.
Obligation to notify
A veteran who receives a disability pension, service pension or has any treatment entitlement must tell DVA within 21 days if compensation or damages are claimed or received.
Actuarial tables
The tables provided in this Factsheet are:
Table 1 - Veterans in receipt of disability pension who are offset under section 25A VEA for lump sum amounts paid on or after 1 January 2015. Section 25A requires the offset of any SRCA permanent impairment lump sum received, if a veteran becomes eligible for an applicable Above General Rate disability pension on or after 1 July 2004. Different tables will apply if the SRCA lump sum was received in the past.
Table 2 - Veterans in receipt of disability pension who are offset under section 30C or section 74 VEA for lump sum amounts paid on or after 4 May 2015. Section 30C and section 74 require the offset of any compensation received for the same incapacity or death against a relevant VEA pension.
Table 1
Initial fortnightly amount of an indexed pension equivalent to a lump sum of $10,000 under section 25A of the VEA.
Actuarial Table 7 (based on ALT 2010-2012; for lump sums paid on or after 1 January 2015)
AGE NEXT
BIRTHDAY MALES FEMALES AGE NEXT
BIRTHDAY MALES FEMALES
1 12.685 12.484 47 18.032 16.993
2 12.701 12.499 48 18.317 17.228
3 12.744 12.535 49 18.618 17.475
4 12.790 12.573 50 18.936 17.735
5 12.838 12.614 51 19.270 18.010
6 12.888 12.655 52 19.624 18.299
7 12.940 12.699 53 19.998 18.605
8 12.994 12.744 54 20.393 18.928
9 13.050 12.791 55 20.811 19.270
10 13.108 12.839 56 21.255 19.632
11 13.169 12.890 57 21.726 20.017
12 13.232 12.943 58 22.228 20.426
13 13.298 12.997 59 22.762 20.861
14 13.366 13.054 60 23.333 21.325
15 13.437 13.112 61 23.942 21.818
16 13.510 13.173 62 24.592 22.345
17 13.585 13.235 63 25.288 22.908
18 13.661 13.299 64 26.034 23.511
19 13.739 13.365 65 26.833 24.159
20 13.819 13.434 66 27.691 24.855
21 13.902 13.505 67 28.614 25.605
22 13.988 13.580 68 29.611 26.414
23 14.079 13.658 69 30.691 27.288
24 14.173 13.739 70 31.861 28.233
25 14.271 13.823 71 33.132 29.257
26 14.374 13.912 72 34.515 30.367
27 14.481 14.003 73 36.020 31.573
28 14.592 14.099 74 37.659 32.888
29 14.708 14.199 75 39.446 34.323
30 14.830 14.303 76 41.395 35.894
31 14.956 14.412 77 43.521 37.621
32 15.088 14.525 78 45.842 39.524
33 15.226 14.643 79 48.380 41.626
34 15.370 14.767 80 51.155 43.950
35 15.521 14.896 81 54.191 46.520
36 15.679 15.030 82 57.512 49.363
37 15.845 15.171 83 61.140 52.504
38 16.019 15.317 84 65.098 55.971
39 16.201 15.471 85 69.411 59.791
40 16.392 15.632 86 74.097 63.993
41 16.593 15.800 87 79.174 68.602
42 16.804 15.976 88 84.649 73.642
43 17.025 16.160 89 90.522 79.132
44 17.258 16.354 90 96.772 85.081
45 17.503 16.557 91 103.350 91.486
46 17.761 16.769
For lump sums paid on or after 1 January 2015
Table 2
Actuarial Table (Based on 2010-2012) for section 30C and section 74 of the VEA
AGE NEXT
BIRTHDAY MALES FEMALES AGE NEXT
BIRTHDAY MALES FEMALES
1 12.685 12.484 47 18.032 16.993
2 12.701 12.499 48 18.317 17.228
3 12.744 12.535 49 18.618 17.475
4 12.790 12.573 50 18.936 17.735
5 12.838 12.614 51 19.270 18.010
6 12.888 12.655 52 19.624 18.299
7 12.940 12.699 53 19.998 18.605
8 12.994 12.744 54 20.393 18.928
9 13.050 12.791 55 20.811 19.270
10 13.108 12.839 56 21.255 19.632
11 13.169 12.890 57 21.726 20.017
12 13.232 12.943 58 22.228 20.426
13 13.298 12.997 59 22.762 20.861
14 13.366 13.054 60 23.333 21.325
15 13.437 13.112 61 23.942 21.818
16 13.510 13.173 62 24.592 22.345
17 13.585 13.235 63 25.288 22.908
18 13.661 13.299 64 26.034 23.511
19 13.739 13.365 65 26.833 24.159
20 13.819 13.434 66 27.691 24.855
21 13.902 13.505 67 28.614 25.605
22 13.988 13.580 68 29.611 26.414
23 14.079 13.658 69 30.691 27.288
24 14.173 13.739 70 31.861 28.233
25 14.271 13.823 71 33.132 29.257
26 14.374 13.912 72 34.515 30.367
27 14.481 14.003 73 36.020 31.573
28 14.592 14.099 74 37.659 32.888
29 14.708 14.199 75 39.446 34.323
30 14.830 14.303 76 41.395 35.894
31 14.956 14.412 77 43.521 37.621
32 15.088 14.525 78 45.842 39.524
33 15.226 14.643 79 48.380 41.626
34 15.370 14.767 80 51.155 43.950
35 15.521 14.896 81 54.191 46.520
36 15.679 15.030 82 57.512 49.363
37 15.845 15.171 83 61.140 52.504
38 16.019 15.317 84 65.098 55.971
39 16.201 15.471 85 69.411 59.791
40 16.392 15.632 86 74.097 63.993
41 16.593 15.800 87 79.174 68.602
42 16.804 15.976 88 84.649 73.642
43 17.025 16.160 89 90.522 79.132
44 17.258 16.354 90 96.772 85.081
45 17.503 16.557 91 103.350 91.486
46 17.761 16.769

ReF:   http://www.dva.gov.au/factsheet-dp85-calculating-fortnightly-equivalent-disability-pension-offset-using-australian

ReF: http://www.dva.gov.au/benefits-and-payments/compensation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Mar 2017, 15:11

bosn181,

If they implement it as a go forward basis, that would not pertain.

If they implement it including those who already received disability awards, a formula would be created for determination, this formula should be easy to determine once the lifelong pension details itself is determined. I'm sure this is already all worked out, in fact, I would bet this whole lifelong pension promise has been detailed back as far as the beginning of the Liberal term, their just waiting for the proper time to implement it. This is how this organization works.

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Thu 23 Mar 2017, 14:33

i just wonder what they might do if anything for anyone that is already at 100% and got the lump sum i don't see what they would do for anyone in this position.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next