Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Diet

2 posters

Go down

Special Diet Empty Re: Special Diet

Post by bosn181 Thu 22 Jun 2017, 21:30

they had me on rehab program and sent dietician to my house to teach me how to eat healthier and balance out what i eat. she learned fast that i rather be fat and happy choking on a double cheeseburger than eating greens so she did not get to the supplements

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:44

Vet1234 wrote:So I've been seeing a dietician for a while now and she has me buying all sorts of supplements and different(expensive) foods and such.  We've done bloodwork to determine what I need.  Blue cross covers my dietician, does anyone know if they will cover the things she tells me to use?

No they won't cover supplements, or food for a diet put forward by your dietitian.

At least that was the policy a ways back.

Back to top Go down

Special Diet Empty Special Diet

Post by Vet1234 Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:23

So I've been seeing a dietician for a while now and she has me buying all sorts of supplements and different(expensive) foods and such. We've done bloodwork to determine what I need. Blue cross covers my dietician, does anyone know if they will cover the things she tells me to use?
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2016-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum