Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

► CIA Letter from the DM (VAC1526)

2 posters

Go down

► CIA Letter from the DM (VAC1526)  Empty Re: ► CIA Letter from the DM (VAC1526)

Post by prawnstar Tue 25 Jul 2017, 12:41

I got that letter too. It says fill out the form and mail in provided envelope but there was no form in the envelope. So a form letter from uncle Walter is supposed to make things right?

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

► CIA Letter from the DM (VAC1526)  Empty ► CIA Letter from the DM (VAC1526)

Post by Dannypaj Wed 19 Jul 2017, 06:11

Dear,
I am writing to offer my sincere apology for the tone of the letter you received early in April on the topic of the new Career Impact Allowance (CIA).  The letter was  confusing and lacked an appropriate recognition of your service to Canada and the sacrifices you have made.  As we are striving to be an organization which models Care, Compassion and Respect, I wanted to reach out to you to assure you that I am fully appreciative of your service to Canada.
Received in the form section of MyVac account.
Anyone else receive this letter & was it found in your Form section of the Veteran's site?
Yesterday, it was dated the 2017-07-18 and low and behold it is now dated 2017-07-19, got to love automated systems.
It can apologize to you any day of the week.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down