Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know which form to use in order to get reimbursement for questionnaire filled out by a doctor

2 posters

Go down

Anyone know which form to use in order to get reimbursement for questionnaire filled out by a doctor Empty Re: Anyone know which form to use in order to get reimbursement for questionnaire filled out by a doctor

Post by pinger Tue 05 Sep 2017, 17:49

AHA ! VAC671e . I searched a few days ago but need not have. Most med forms I gotfrom VAC to my doctor (through me) always had a 2 page supplement to doctor re: to bill VaC directly.

Now if I just printed that form of their site for my doc, not sure. But just fire off the photocopies/receipts to Matane MarieH, more kraft dinner for you later.

Stay well all.

Last edited by pinger on Tue 05 Sep 2017, 17:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Anyone know which form to use in order to get reimbursement for questionnaire filled out by a doctor Empty Re: Anyone know which form to use in order to get reimbursement for questionnaire filled out by a doctor

Post by MarieH Mon 04 Sep 2017, 19:48

Thanks trooper, this is for VAC671e DEC 2 yrs reassessment questionnaire that my doctor had to filled out and I paid for, my understanding is VAC would reimbursed me for the cost. I guess I am going to send a msg via "my vac account" to ask them or will simply fill out the VAC918e and see what happens, if it is not the good form I am assuming that they will let me know.

Marie

MarieH
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Sep 2017, 07:43

I would contact Medavie Blue Cross to verify this but it looks like this would fall under Treatment Benefits which should be Form Number: VAC 918e http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/forms/document/508

Treatment Benefits:

6. Medical Services includes services, provided by
a licensed doctor. Medical services include
examinations, treatment or doctors’ reports requested by VAC.

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/public/pages/publications/system-pdfs/vac-health-vip-2015.pdf

Back to top Go down

Anyone know which form to use in order to get reimbursement for questionnaire filled out by a doctor Empty Anyone know which form to use in order to get reimbursement for questionnaire filled out by a doctor

Post by MarieH Thu 31 Aug 2017, 21:17

Hi, I was wondering which form should I use in order to get reimbursed by VAC for the questionnaire my doctor had to fill out for them. Is it the same form that I use for health related travel claim (VAC752a)  ??

thanks Marie

MarieH
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down