Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not again???

4 posters

Go down

Not again??? Empty Re: Not again???

Post by Teentitan Mon 30 Oct 2017, 17:54

Yeah just like there is a lot of shit Trudeau is doing right now someone else will have to pay for.

Like wasting 10's of millions of dollars over the next few years to fix that stupid VAC HQ in Charlottetown so Trudeau's bureaucratic minions in PEI can keep idolizing the guy who keeps paying 10's of millions of dollars in court settlements. Hell we all know it would be cheaper to just move VAC back to Ottawa but there's votes to be bought by the Liberals in PEI.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 14:26

from what i been tracking on this one from the day the story broke harpers gov had these ones picked up in another country cause we can't do it on our land so let another country do it while they were tortured cause they thought they might have info or involved but they like vac with your file says there was not enough evidence so the courts say pay them. yet another one of harpers messes that someone else has to pay for and take the credit on it. seems to me harper did a lot of shit that we all still paying for and one can only wish that all vac clients get the same kind of treatment as these people but i won't hold my breath waiting for it. the life long pension info is supposed to be put out before the years end and we will get to see just how much they will try and fix our mess and see if we get and apology from gov

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrucker Thu 26 Oct 2017, 18:17

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau also declined to discuss the amount of the settlement.

Speaking to reporters in Burlington, Ont., he emphasized that there are consequences whenever the government fails to defends the rights of its citizens.

"Canada has made it very clear nobody ever deserves to be tortured."

What the hell does he think his gov't is doing to us?  It mental torture!  

Why is Canada responsible when people decide on their own to go to other countries to fight for them?  Sometimes to even fight and kill our own troops???  This does my head in!  They should immediately lose any Canadian citizenship if they have it, and charge them with treason and ban them from Canada!........but no Trudeau gives them multi-million dollar payouts and an apology.  Heaven forbid he treat them like he treats his loyal, brave Veterans......delays, denials, lies, lawsuits...ect
LostTrucker
LostTrucker
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 26 Oct 2017, 16:28

Ya heard that also trucker and it sickens me. All these millions would go along way on the Vet file, but still silence on the life time pension policy, and still dragging us thru the courts. Revenge is sweet that the recruiting numbers suck, because what comes around is happening and joe civi who wants to join should give there head a shake. Because really at the end of the line your injured like us, the Gov gives a rats ass. Cranky old Rad Ops rant..Out... VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Not again??? Empty Not again???

Post by LostTrucker Thu 26 Oct 2017, 13:20

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/three-torture-victims-receive-31-150552794.html

Another 31 million paid out! What about the "Mental Torture" VAC is doing to Vets???  They fight Vets in court and here we go again!! Evil or Very Mad
LostTrucker
LostTrucker
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum