Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section) 20 December 2017

+8
Dannypaj
Vet1234
AirLog
Riverlake
bigrex
SaintJohn18182
Dameon
bosn181
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section)  20 December 2017  - Page 6 Empty Re: IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section) 20 December 2017

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 11:13

Dameon wrote:I am happy with the support. Without VAC and the rehab program I may very likely have been dead by now. Not that I am completely out of the woods, but it is coming. I never get worked up about the money I receive but I don't believe I  deserve it, or am entitled to it. But that is a personal issue. As for the medical, the psychological, and the education support, I am forever grateful. I do worry that I will not be able to provide the life that my family deserves, but I am hopeful. If I could figure out how to not get so stressed out with VAC, life would be good. I am one of the lucky ones, but one of my biggest issues are the veterans who are suffering. If I could give them the world I would. Happy holidays everyone.

Great points Dameon I remember when i got 131 dollars for mileage and lunch for see a doctor. I was so wow I felt so fortune I even had a friend drive with me and his lunch was paid for too by VAC. I have felt that guilt too.

But i am over it now!

Happy Holidays

Back to top Go down

IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section)  20 December 2017  - Page 6 Empty Re: IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section) 20 December 2017

Post by SaintJohn18182 Sun 24 Dec 2017, 11:08

ScottyG wrote:I received ELB,CIA, CIAs I am DEC plus other monies
I received 90% of my pay until 65. ( total income now until I am 65 is about 120% of my indexed release salary)
At 65 i will be cut back to 70% of what I have gotten at 64.
At 65 I will add my Cpp and Old age pension.
I get a 9000 tax deduction DTC
My huge annual med cost are paid, +++50000 per yr min
dental is paid for,
drugs are paid for
trips to and from my doctor are paid for,
grass is cut,
snow is removed,
home is cleaned.
If i do get better my education is paid for to retrain,  40000 + ( or my partner can access it)
received over $90000  DA
My partner gets $1000 tax free per month
I have multi injuries.
I know we didn't get exactly what they promised we never have from any government that has been elected in the history of time.
The law isnt on our side regarding the return of the life long pension tax free.
We lost that one.
What we can fight for is for Veteran affairs to speed up the process that what disappoints me most is the never ending delays!

You have private messages blocked.. I'd like to PM you.

SaintJohn18182
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2017-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 11:08

Wildthing, I'm PA and NVC eelb so I'm chillin like a million but the system is unfair due to all the different programs and who's what

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 11:07

Steelgunner wrote:Sometimes we all can get worked up and frustrated with the system.

It’s not truly about just the money.

1.  It’s about changing the system in midstream and not for the better.
2.  It’s about the Government lies.  Especially the PM
3.  It’s about the constant long delays in files.
4.  It’s about the government tactics of constantly making us wait and wait.

I am thankful for the support that VAC gives in both program and income.

Respect and dignity is what I feel most Vets want.  The government should stop playing  games with Veterans  and provide a fair clear system for all past, present, and future until then some of us like me will not accept what the government offers unfairly.  Ask yourself this, why are the MP”s penision so lavish?  Would they change their pension to reflect what they are doing to ours?  I guaranteed that they would not.

I agree with most of these points and they are things that can change.  

Politician will always LIE  to get into power that one problem is hopeless LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 11:01

Wildthing this one section was an attempt to have a place where positive situations are discussed. There are 1000s of places in here to place your feelings. I am glad you do and I am glad you have a voice but can we have this one location for the positive twist. Some of us need that space. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Dameon Sun 24 Dec 2017, 10:44

Wild thing, I said it is a personal issue. It's related to my PTS. So please don't jump to conclusions. Dameon out.

Dameon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sun 24 Dec 2017, 10:33

after getting my 3 letters from vac about the zero tolerance cause i was one mean sob with them calling them down to the dirt threating them and i got no where fast just got in a pile of poop so my doc over the last few years gets me to try and be nicer and say things in a different way like when i talked to uncle walt at one of our osis meetings i was very rude got me no where but now i have watched miss browns boys so i say thats nice to him and when i cant use that my family gave me this one tell him to focus because that means f off cause you stupid lol so i really do think killing people with kindness works two ways i get in less trouble and who knows they might be more pissed cause i not letting them get me down anymore i worked to hard to find some sort of happiness please watch miss browns boys its good fun if you never seen it as well next time i go down to vac i will use these words again on them they dont get me in as much trouble

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sun 24 Dec 2017, 10:26

very nicely said steel i think you said it all hope you find some joy this holiday season and a merry xmas to you and yours

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 10:23

Sometimes we all can get worked up and frustrated with the system.

It’s not truly about just the money.

1.  It’s about changing the system in midstream and not for the better.
2.  It’s about the Government lies.  Especially the PM
3.  It’s about the constant long delays in files.
4.  It’s about the government tactics of constantly making us wait and wait.

I am thankful for the support that VAC gives in both program and income.

Respect and dignity is what I feel most Vets want.  The government should stop playing  games with Veterans  and provide a fair clear system for all past, present, and future until then some of us like me will not accept what the government offers unfairly.  Ask yourself this, why are the MP”s penision so lavish?  Would they change their pension to reflect what they are doing to ours?  I guaranteed that they would not.

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sun 24 Dec 2017, 10:12

i heard costco is doing something with new id cards

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 10:01

NAVRATILOVA wrote:What about the ID cards. Sorry canex points card doesn't cut it. I'm very happy maybe too happy!
Your PA nav, there is no reason you shouldn't be happy as a pig in 💩

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 09:56

What about the ID cards. Sorry canex points card doesn't cut it. I'm very happy maybe too happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Dec 2017, 08:06

Dameon wrote:I am happy with the support. Without VAC and the rehab program I may very likely have been dead by now. Not that I am completely out of the woods, but it is coming. I never get worked up about the money I receive but I don't believe I  deserve it, or am entitled to it. But that is a personal issue. As for the medical, the psychological, and the education support, I am forever grateful. I do worry that I will not be able to provide the life that my family deserves, but I am hopeful. If I could figure out how to not get so stressed out with VAC, life would be good. I am one of the lucky ones, but one of my biggest issues are the veterans who are suffering. If I could give them the world I would. Happy holidays everyone.
If you don't believe you deserve it.

1 your indoctrinated still

2 you manipulated the system probably don't.

3 your a staffer a government troll on here to try and manipulate veterans to except this crap.

Did you receive the full 360k or the full percentage you were entitled to at the rate of a cupcake packer on civi street?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dameon Sun 24 Dec 2017, 07:35

I am happy with the support. Without VAC and the rehab program I may very likely have been dead by now. Not that I am completely out of the woods, but it is coming. I never get worked up about the money I receive but I don't believe I deserve it, or am entitled to it. But that is a personal issue. As for the medical, the psychological, and the education support, I am forever grateful. I do worry that I will not be able to provide the life that my family deserves, but I am hopeful. If I could figure out how to not get so stressed out with VAC, life would be good. I am one of the lucky ones, but one of my biggest issues are the veterans who are suffering. If I could give them the world I would. Happy holidays everyone.

Dameon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum