Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 17:16

third period about to start .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 17:15

here is the thing PA vets got kicked in the teeth with the application proses in 05 . NVC vets got the very same kick in the teeth in 06 right up to today same thing . this is not a PA thing or NVC thing as I have said over and over again this is the very same system . its a DVA thing .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 16:47

3-1 Canada

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 16:44

ya guys got fracked on their applications in general under the PA I have always said that I have no actual FACTS to back that up mind you . I actually have said nothing different it was just as hard to get an application through in 05 as it was in 06 . same system . I have said that time and time again . sooo I'm not really sure what you are getting at .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 16:35

the pa system was great for anyone that could get on it as for many other posts here and other places you can read we seen that was not the case so many vets got kicked in the teeth by the old pa system and they still getting kicked in the teeth today on this system and any system they put in your great with facts show me some of the old stats if don't mind on how many were approved and how many got nothing or did they track it back then because there seem like a lot of sad stories on how the old system worked for some and hurt others that were denied. i have read many a post on here and talked to many a person that said they did not get any help from the pa so if you were one of the lucky ones that did thats great to many got nothing maybe one day it be fair system for all until then lets get the word out help more vets get something

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 16:13

ya guys thanks . I do appreciate that but I'm no leader don't even want that tag . maybe because of the military experience don't have a lot of time foe most of them however some were ok. and yup some VAC people are good I actually met one and am sure there has to be more out there .

the union thing I believe can be done at least for the serving military. a thing I would have absolutely resented prior to 2006 . however when I seen the FACTS of the NVC . well my opinion changed big time . from not at all required to absolutely mandatory , a must have if you will .

I get by the bays point and she is not wrong but I'm not entirely sure dues would be required from vets and in the outside chance we would be included in an association status nothing beyond half the percentage a military member is paying and just on your military pension.

by the bay is right again an expensive venture but I believe the start up costs can be found through corporate donations . it will inevitably be up to serving members if they can afford to have it or can they afford not to have it .

I believe we/ they cant afford not to have it . if we had it in 04 the improvements in the NVC would not have been in the NVC at all but added to the PA and VRAB would have been fixed or replaced with a fair system ta boot .

GAME ON

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 16:00

No NAV that wouldn't bother me I would think no different of you! If you turned out to be a lady that might 😅

By the bay everything takes time year's but building up a veterans site is a start.

Last post for good out of data and will be deleted before more. Propat e-mail brass give it a go buddy your trusted and well respected...

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 15:49

k was distracted . 1st intermission 2-0 for Canada vs USA .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 15:43

Wildthing wrote:Propat take this site and build it to at least 20k strong turn it into a fighting force against the b's, use it to unionize so another veteran doesn't spend a night like bye the bay.

That would be a great goal to achieve however unionizing Veterans that takes money.... Lots of money....
Now we are hard press getting money from the government to help veterans as it is....
The Legion will not fund this idea.... Their purse strings are double knotted! And they have set goals of their own!
And Big Businesses or Charity will not even touch that issue with a 10 foot pole. ( Their support lies with the  bureaucrats)
So that leaves Veterans paying for it! And the majority of Veterans only have lint, tissue, and loose change in their pockets! After paying for rent, bills, food, and other household expenditures....we are left we nothing!
And gosh, what if your dependents need winter coats etc...Then it time to get a hammer and break the pig bank! (Don't forget to wear goggles)

And with every Union....there are Union DUES! Some Union fees are outrageous!
It's a good idea but the facts are Unionization is an expensive venture!

Cheers,
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 15:09

I love ya Propat! I think that CSAT did get a little tight with the rules as we are all adults and everyone deserves the right to post whatever their opinion is or they believe. isn't it still a free country with freedom of expression? But I also respect Trooper and feel he did what he thought was right. Both Trooper and Propat were old school sisip ltd lawsuit survivors and going thru that was quite a experience! Teen was also very good at the helm a little to Conservative but that was his right. I just wish everyone could get along . Wildthing if I told you I was a VAC employee would that make any difference??? Maybe There are some really good VAC and Sisip Ltd employees that just want to get the at ground feelings of veterans that are involved with are programs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 14:59

Propat take this site and build it to at least 20k strong turn it into a fighting force against the b's, use it to unionize so another veteran doesn't spend a night like bye the bay.

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 14:49

ya bosn ya can have all the opinions you want post away I may agree or disagree not a problem . I can as well even though many not like them but I feel I should be treated the exact same way I treat others . ya don't like me posting facts that's fine as well I will still post them . think is they are not facts to suit the post . facts are facts buds they are there own things just facts .

everyone has seen the FACTS that todays PA vets are far better off when it comes to benefits than NVC guys . these are not hearsay or rhetoric they are just the FACTS . these are not facts that I picked out to justify an already developed opinion . these are the facts that developed my opinion . if you have had any REAL FACTS that didn't jive with my opinion I would have adjusted my opinion .

the same with the adjudication system . the actual FACT is it was the same in 05 as it was in 06 as it is also the same today . not a FACT to suit a post just a FACT . ya can show me other facts I don't know about go ahead I want to know ALL the FACTS that are out there again not hearsay or rhetoric just show me the FACTS hey we all don't know everything and we all miss stuff . maybe they disband VRAB and replaced it with something fair . if something like that happened tell me and if I can verify that fact I will change my opinion in fact be very happy to do so .

I don't treat facts as good things or bad things just as what they are FACTS .

the GOC loves rhetoric and hearsay its there friend .

we in this unholy war the GOC has brought against us have FACTS to combat them .

in the end like them or hate them FACTS are stubborn things the GOC can change its tactics hearsay and rhetoric those FACTS will always be something as much as they try cant ignore .

as for your opinion of trooper I cant even disagree with some of your opinion of him however weather you believe it or not I believe me and you have had two completely different experiences with him .

always question authority

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce72 on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 13:59

bosn181 wrote:i know i can not say this about everyone on this site but i have to say of all the people that i have met on this site trooper has always showed and has earned respect from many members including myself.  i know i going to get another beat down but i can take it. trooper has been the most helpful understand RESPECTFUL person i have ever seen on this site i know others will argue but thats my opinion of him.  we are all vets we get heated and some lash out in the crazziest of ways but no matter how many posts you will make no matter how often you call me crazy fyi i am i will always think trooper was the best of all of us on this forum. as for when you put up your facts all the time i just log on to his site to see them and get the whole story not just cut outs that suit the post. this site more like reading the funny pages most days and we all need a laugh now and then once again have a merry xmas and a happy new year and i have to go out with the wife for a few hours will look forward to your comments when i get back lol!

My sentiments exactly bosn
Bruce72
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2014-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 13:15

i know i can not say this about everyone on this site but i have to say of all the people that i have met on this site trooper has always showed and has earned respect from many members including myself. i know i going to get another beat down but i can take it. trooper has been the most helpful understand RESPECTFUL person i have ever seen on this site i know others will argue but thats my opinion of him. we are all vets we get heated and some lash out in the crazziest of ways but no matter how many posts you will make no matter how often you call me crazy fyi i am i will always think trooper was the best of all of us on this forum. as for when you put up your facts all the time i just log on to his site to see them and get the whole story not just cut outs that suit the post. this site more like reading the funny pages most days and we all need a laugh now and then once again have a merry xmas and a happy new year and i have to go out with the wife for a few hours will look forward to your comments when i get back lol!

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 11:37

lmao @ trooper yes the two of those reasons are correct and many more I suspect . bottom line I broke NON of YOUR rules . yes I kept posting verifiable FACTS . truth is form master or not and not just you but for anyone really . I did and still will post these FACTS and many others . you may not like the facts but I really don't give two flying fracks if you like them or not never really did .

yes deemed tax does exist and vets would have to pay them . you for some reason considered it a matter of opinion and not a matter of FACT witch it was a verifiable FACT at that . for well over a year you kept up lying to disabled vets that AT FIRST deemed tax didn't exist and near the very end we would not have to pay them .I knew if that went unchecked that could cause a great deal of harm to some vets . sure not the short term SISIP guys but the long and very long term SISIP guys. 20 ta 40 grand or more in EXTRA taxes they were not expecting could have hurt them a lot .

so I responded to you lies on almost every occasion with FACTS .

that was the start of it

when you were trying to blame bearcats for the NVC when I knew for a FACT they were not in there during the vote with pistols to the backs of the heads of the MP,s forcing them to vote for it I presented the FACT that the politicians were the ones to blame for the NVC .

that was the end of it where I was booted by you without breaking your rules .

but heck there was a whole lot of stuff just like these in between as well .

if you couldn't play by your very own rules you should have made ones you were able to play by .

say like my opinions are the only FACTS acceptable on this sight . ya see that rule would have worked for you and in fact did . ya see in the end that was the real unwritten rule you were going by anyway .

and heck don't give me the crap about you not being able to defend yourself because your not on here . I WAS on here and was not allowed to defend myself for frack sakes so you can cry about that on your own time because of YOU and no one else I had to put up with worse .

always question authority

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next