Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Pension for Life reply from VAC

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pension for Life reply from VAC - Page 5 Empty Re: Pension for Life reply from VAC

Post by Steelgunner on Sun 23 Dec 2018, 14:47

johnny211 wrote:Hope Remberance Day was OK for all Brothers and Sisters out there. Being in Charlottetown, I always head to VAC HQ for free coffee after the Pde here. I had a chat with Walt. I asked him point blank, when we will see a PFL calculation letters. He replied that all letters will be out before end Dec. in case anyone was curious. Johnny Out..VVV

Only a few days left in December, did Uncle Walt lie to us? Tic Toc

No PFL update yet to date.

Steelgunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2017-10-08

Back to top Go down

Pension for Life reply from VAC - Page 5 Empty Re: Pension for Life reply from VAC

Post by johnny211 on Sun 23 Dec 2018, 15:18

Steelgunner - say it ain’t so, another lie, and delay fm VAC. And fm the top to boot. Ah well, quess we see them in Jan - March. I think a lot of eyes are on these letters before there out to us, lawyers, bean counters, etc. But anyway Johnny wishes all of you on here a Merry Christmas. And remember to raise a glass, and think of our Brothers and Sisters deployed. Because we’ve all been there, and know how it feels. Tks Deployed Tps.. Johnny Out. VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Tue 01 Jan 2019, 14:06

Well, so much for the promise to provide everyone their PFL calculations by the end of the year.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrucker on Tue 01 Jan 2019, 14:55

bigrex wrote:Well, so much for the promise to provide everyone their PFL calculations by the end of the year.

At this point we have been lied to so much.....I think if they actually kept a promise we would be suprised.  I'm sure if it was good news they would of been bragging long ago
LostTrucker
LostTrucker
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5